System Guard - network, data traffic, routing table, memory, disk, battery, system monitor
By Jiang Ming Xian
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
System Guard can shows detail information about your iDevice. It shows the hardware spec, system run-time info, sensor data, and network status. You can also e-mail the report as plain text and Excel file (.xlsx) for backup or sharing with friends.
Please see more screenshots in http://apps.textstarter.com/systemguard-features
OS System Info:
1. The usage of memory - RAM chip size, free memory, wired memory, active memory, inactive memory, other memory (ex GPU)
2. Disk information - every mounted disks info: total space, free space, block size, filesytem, mount point, mount flags
3. All processes in iOS - process name, process state, process id, parent process id, priority, startup date and time.
4. System loading - average loading, mach factor, CPU utilization(average and per core)
5. Kernel info - OS Type, OS Release, OS Revision, Version
6. Apple system log - the latest 3 days apple system log
7. boot time, uptime, system name, system version, time zone, locale language
1. WiFi and Cellular - WiFi's SSID, BSSID, AP vendor, Cellular's carrier name.
2. Data traffic - data rate for each interfaces. TCP, UDP, IP packet count
3. TCP/UDP connections - all TCP and UDP connections, include listening port. For active connection, it shows TCP state, local IP:port, remote IP:port. You can also get the IP geolocation.
4. Routing table - all routing entries in routing table, destination IP, gateway, interface, routing flags, use count, reference count, expire time. You can also get the IP geolocation.
1. Battery - level, is charging, is plugged power
2. Audio - output volume, input volume, any app playing audio, microphone and headphone status, current input device and output device, sampling rate
3. Display - resolution, brightness, external display count.
4. Camera - flash, torch, low light boost, focus mode, exposure mode, white balance mode
5. GPS - latitude, longitude, altitude, accuracy in both horizontal and vertical
6. CoreMotion - gyroscope rotation rate, accelerometer, magnetometer. The iOS processed device motion result: (roll, pitch, yaw), quaternion, rotation rate, user acceleration, magnetic field with simple 3D graph. Activity and step count in iOS 7.
1. CPU - CPU family, number of core, L1/L2 cache size,
2. GPU - GPU vendor, OpenGL version, OpenGL extension, OpenGL limitation
3. Device Compatibility - the device features to ensure your iDevice can support App's requirement.
4. device model, hardware machine, hardware model, application processor, flash size, ram size
1. CPU Utilization, Memory Usage, Data Traffic - record system run-time info and export as xlsx file. (background mode only up to 3 minutes in iOS 7)
2. GPS track - Record GPS signal and export as KML, GPX, and xlsx formats. Recording also works in background mode.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
1. Add activity and step count in iOS7
2. Record CPU loading, memory usage, data traffic in background (up to 3 minutes in iOS 7) and export as xlsx format
3. Record GPS signal in both active mode and background mode and export as KML, GPX, xlsx formats
4. Show latest 3 days Apple system log (not supported in iOS 7)
5. More camera infos (Torch, Low Light Boost, Focus Mode, Exposure Mode, White Balance Mode)
6. Add iOS kernel info (OS Type, OS Release, OS Revision, Version)
7. Add simple (X, Y, Z) graph in core motion.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jiang Ming Xian
- © 2013, Jiang Ming Xian
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.