By Miles Godspeed
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the Next-Generation of Arcade-Style 3D Helicopter Combat as you protect the skies above the futuristic offshore buildings owned by the banking cartels. Intensely cinematic non-stop action awaits you during the 20 mission campaign as you pilot, level-up and upgrade one of 3 playable Helicopter Gunships.
*** NOTICE: Benjamin Gunships features Standard-Definition support and LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS specifically designed for older iOS devices, which include: iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 1. Featuring:
• Never before seen Arcade-Style 3D Helicopter Combat experience, with sights, sounds and non-stop action that will take your breath away!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your Helicopter Gunship around city obstacles while skillfully avoiding enemy missiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the "Autopilot" while controlling your Afterburner and Weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• 20 action-oriented campaign missions (including 2 bonus Endless Gauntlet levels) offer over 4 hours of action-packed Arcade-Style game play.
• Face more than 30 different types of enemies, including: modern jets, attack helicopters and GIGANTIC money-packed transport aircraft!
• Game Center support: with 7 Leaderboards and 18 elusive Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 3 unique Helicopter Gunships while unlocking 18 different types of Afterburner and Weapon upgrades.
• Optional In-App Purchases allow you to skip the RPG grind and instantly acquire any of the playable Helicopter Gunships. In addition, you can Restore your existing purchases to unlock content on multiple iOS devices.
• Team up with friendly AI wingmen in the later stages of the game, and watch as your enemies fall before your elite squadron.
• Over 30 minutes of memorable original music will dynamically accompany your Arcade-Style cinematic experience.
• Adaptive AI and Randomized Enemies with Dynamic Difficulty: provide for a near endless replay value, as your opponents constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage a new or existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your helicopter manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". NOTE that you must be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Afterburner" button will allow you to avoid enemy missiles as well as steer around various city hazards. Remember that the game's Dynamic On-Screen Tutorial System will always guide you on the right course of action, while prolonged use of the Weapons/Afterburner will cause a temporary overload. Also, note that your gunship is equipped with automatic repair systems which will activate shortly after you stop taking damage.
Completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your gunship to Level 5 will unlock new playable aircraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable gunships on multiple iOS devices.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
-Fixed detection of legacy iOS hardware
-Improved support for iOS7
-Updated GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
-Fixed iPad detection issues on iOS7
-Altered difficulty progression on later levels
-Improved AI algorithms on all BOSS and MINI-BOSS enemies
-Altered game's speed on levels 10+
-New minor UI tweaks and interface changes added
Plain and crappy
First the graphics arent great at all. Second the controls dont seem realistic or flow nicely at all. There isnt a tutorial or a real objective to it. No story line no nothing. Originally 30 bucks for this junk? N64 games played better than this. Dont waste your time or money on it.
Who would pay $30 bucks for this?
Won't even pay $3 bucks because this game is just plain stupid. 1995 graphics, very limited controls, no real mission or tutorial, and landscapes that look essentially the same.
It simply does not work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 217 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miles Godspeed
- © 2013 Miles Godspeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dual Gunship Unlock$19.99
- Third Gunship$9.99
- Second Gunship$9.99