Coursera: Online courses from top universities
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn on the go with the free Coursera App for iPhone and iPad. Access more than 1,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
Learn from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
- Browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math, to music, to medicine
- Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
- Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes and projects saved across both platforms
- Learn in dozens of languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian
- Earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with employers, colleagues, and friends
Advance your career or continue your education in subjects like:
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• Art, including Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Joining Coursera is free. Enroll in a range of Specializations by paying per course or Specialization, or for as low as $38.99/month through your iTunes account as a subscription. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account.
Get to Know Us: http://www.coursera.org
Terms of Service: https://www.coursera.org/about/terms
What's New in Version 2.4.3
Thanks for using Coursera! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Video quality is bad at iPad/iPhone
I'm a fan of Coursera for more than 2 years now but I disloke the iOS version more and more these days. When comparing video quality on a browser on pc and the iOS app - browser is way better optimized no lagging, high resolution etc. when connecting using iPad app (same wifi connection), video at 1x is terrible for at least fist 5-10 min - for anything above 1x, it is literally un-watchable most of time. I'm using iPad Pro 9.7 btw, so I don't think it has to do with the hardware specs. Pls kindly fix this somehow. Thanks!
Too many crashes
CAVEAT: I am an iPad2 user, continuing to squeeze what value I can out of an aging tool. Others who use the IOS Coursera app on a more current device may not suffer the slow loading, screen freezes and frequent crashes I get when accessing Coursera through this app.
That said, this app performs poorly on my iPad2 and so is a waste of time for me.
I reliably enjoy a much smoother and less frustrating experience accessing Coursera through Safari on a laptop -- an aging MacBookPro -- which is a much better tool for accessing MOOCs.
The new way to learn
It has been great to use Coursera. It has allow me to update my knowledge in an efficient way on my schedule and without the need to travel to get the best courses for my needs.
You are doing a great job.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Coursera, Inc.
- © 2015 Coursera, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Course Certificate - The Data Scientist’s Toolbox$28.99
- Specialization - Data Science$48.99
- Course Certificate - Machine Learning$79.99
- Course Certificate - R Programming$48.99
- Course Certificate - Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python$79.99
- Course Certificate - Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach$79.99
- Course Certificate - Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies$79.99
- Course Certificate - Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help y$48.99
- Specialization - Executive Data Science$38.99
- Course Certificate - Marketing in a Digital World$79.99