Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Panzer Corps has been hailed as the “the spiritual successor to the Panzer General series”. This award-winning turn-based strategy has been called by the press “…nothing short of brilliant” with high rankings and praises around the world. Brought to fruition by a team of experts and a community of hundreds of fan, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht has evolved into the ultimate strategy classic that will find a home on any wargamer’s shelf!
What the Press is saying:
* Pocket Tactics 5/5 "Panzer Corps for the iPad is damn near perfect"
* Pocket Gamer 80% "the most challenging and engrossing strategy experiences available on the iPad"
* Digitally Downloaded 90% "Panzer Corps is the perfect way to round out the year for armchair generals with iPads"
* Gamespot 80% - "Panzer Corps is a great turn-based strategic wargame that captures Panzer General's deep and involving classic gameplay."
* CPUGamer 90% - "Panzer Corps beats the pants off the competition."
* PC Games 85 - "Gameplay is just great and offers great tactical and strategical variety."
Set in World War II, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht puts players in the general’s tent in charge of the Axis armies, across 26 scenarios in one large campaign tree, carrying core forces through the war. This core force can gain experience and upgrade to new weaponry as it becomes available. With over 800 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes there is a huge amount to explore. Make use of your units strengths and your enemies weaknesses and seize victory.
Panzer Corps Wehrmacht replicates a classic wargame and upgrades it to 21st century standards for a new generation of wargamers, now also on your iPad!
Developed by Flashback Games Studio & The Lordz Games Studio and published by Slitherine, Panzer Corps is the ultimate wargaming experience.
At release will be also available all the 10 Grand Campaigns, Afrika Korps and Allied Corps as In-App Purchases!
The game is absolutely huge:
- 800 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes with 20 detailed parameters to identify units abilities, 17 terrain types affecting gameplay in various way.
- Base game includes a campaign with 26 scenarios combined into a large campaign tree with several entry points at various stages of the war. Depending on the outcome of each battle (decisive victory, marginal victory or defeat), the player will be faced with different challenges and progress along different parts of the campaign tree;
- Nations: all major and many minor nations are represented: Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece and more.
- Core units that travel with you throughout the campaign gaining experience and that can be upgraded as new weapon technologies become available. Units gain awards and heroes as they distinguish themselves.
- Hundreds of additional scenarios and expansions available as In App Purchases so the fun never ends! Includes the 10 Grand Campaign's, Grand Campaign Mega Pack, Allied Corps and Afrika Korps expansions!
- Cross platform asynchronous multiplayer using our PBEM++ server. The system even allows you to switch between PC and iPad so you can continue your games on different devices.
Visit www.panzer-corps.com for more information
What's New in Version 1.22
Fixes an issues where iPad users could not see PBEM games from PC on the iPad
The Full PC Game On The Ipad
Unlike the other gimmicky knockoffs, Panzer Corps is the full PC game ported to the iPad. While the other games are cheap to play initially, they are pay to win where the only way to advance further is to purchase in game units and upgrades. Not so with Panzer Corps. It is a complete game with tons of different types of units, maps, upgrades, terrain features, theaters etc all available depending on the scenario you play and by the advancement of your campaigns.
Units gain experience and are carried over to subsequent battles. Single and multiplayer game modes where you can even play against opponents that have the PC version. Don't let the price scare you away. This game has a ton of content and nearly unlimited replay value. Quite a bit of bang for the buck. A great port. Nice to finally start seeing good titles being released for the wargamer in all of us.
Like Panzer General Grew Up!!!
Wow! The best game to come along in forever! I played out Panzer General long time ago. Finally! Another game so absorbing that once again...I forget to eat and sleep! I seriously love this game and have been camped on it exclusively since purchase. Thanks for all the time, attention to detail and historicity! Would love to see a Pacific theatre version? Please?!! If This game actually was this Spiritual follow-up to the great Panzer General II as is claimed, it would feature more Allied scenarios instead of 98% German armor only! Come on you guys! Add some more Allied fun than 1 short campaign!
Everything a war game should be
I play this game on the iPad mini, ISO 7 and after 15hrs of game play...no crashes! I bought the $60 dollar add on and I think it's worth it. I've spent more than that just trying to find a game like this. The game has enough options that if you want to make the game less intense, you can. I really like how the weather will affect your ability to use your aircraft. I'm telling you, if you love PC war games and you want a VERY in depth game (but not complicated to use)with plenty of re-play-ability, then this game is for you! I can see me still playing this game in a year, it's that good of a game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2013
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 636 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- © 2013 Slitherine Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Give Me Everything!$59.99
- Afrika Korps Expansion$14.99
- Allied Corps Expansion$14.99
- Grand Campaign '39 Expansion$4.99
- Grand Campaign Mega Pack$39.99
- Grand Campaign '44 West Expansion$4.99
- Grand Campaign '40 Expansion$4.99
- Grand Campaign '41 Expansion$4.99
- Grand Campaign '45 East Expansion$4.99
- Grand Campaign '42 Expansion$4.99