Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Measure the temperature right where you are with the Companion App for Thermodo. Plug the Thermodo in your audio jack and let the sensor adjust to the environment. Watch the vibrant visuals as the environment change around your Thermodo. It's never been more easy to take temperature measurements on the go.
Thermodo is a tiny little electrical thermometer for your iPhone & iPad and the Companion app is the first piece of software you'll need to enjoy your new weather gadget.
= The Companion app features =
▸ Measure the current temperature with Thermodo
▸ A beautifully clean design that comes alive when taking measurements
▸ Your measurements are automatically stored and can be accessed, examined, shared and exported.
▸ Your history is saved in iCloud and available on all of your iOS devices.
▸ Supports iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. iOS 6 and 7.
▸ Get low, high and average temperature of your last measurement by swiping up
▸ More about the Thermodo project and guides on how to get the most out of your sensitive little thermometer
▸ Highlighted apps that has Thermodo integration
▸ Farenheit & Celsius support
▸ Compensate for device heat in the settings
Learn more at http://thermodo.com and get your own Thermodo. If you have questions be sure to check http://thermodo.com/faq
What's New in Version 1.3.1
= What's New in 1.3.1 =
- Adds a setting to disable detection of a Thermodo
- Export measurements to any application that recognizes the file format
- Fixes issue where measurements were not stored in the history when location services were not enabled
- Bugfixes & Improvements.
= What's New in 1.3 =
Introducing History! Your measurements are automatically stored and can be accessed, examined, shared and exported through a gorgeously colorful new pane. History is a major new addition to the app, and adds a much needed way for you to keep track of your measurements. Here's a few of the headlines:
- Measurements are color-coded by the average temperature from the recorded session and a graph of the entire session is rendered in each colorful cell.
- Examine & share exact measurements from any given session by skimming over the graph in a history cell and tapping the paper plane.
- Search in all of your recorded measurements and find measurements based on location.
- Export all your measurements to a CSV file (accessed by pulling down on the history view). Export directly to a text, email or dropbox.
- Your history is saved in iCloud and available on all of your iOS devices.
- Added Thermodo detection & animation. The Companion app will now try to evaluate if you are plugging in a thermodo or a regular jack. It displays a smooth animation while gathering data. This means no more loud accidental high pitched noise when opening up the app with headphones on. phew
- Bugfixes & Improvements.
Much improved over the original version. Just keeps getting better and more useful.
Waste of Money
Waited what seemed like forever to receive my thermodo after I gave money in the kickstarter program. A complete waste of time and money. Product was hyped like crazy by the manufacturer. Unfortunately the product doesn't work well and you have to remove your phone case to use it. Would give zero stars if it was allowed.
Great update... Hope more to come
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 20, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: icelantern
- © Robocat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.