Make it - Create and share your own educational games and activities with anyone, anywhere
By Planet Factory Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Create games, activities, books, tales, slideshows... and share it!
Make It is a powerful authoring tool for iPad combining multiple dynamic templates, proven didactic methodology and professional presentation techniques in one easy-to-use app.
• Create dynamic interactive games for your friends, family, classroom or student.
• Share your story with anyone, on any platform (PC or MAC), anywhere.
• Connect via the cloud, email or social networks
• Add your own content or access the downloadable libraries.
• Unlimited output with 8 different interactive dynamic activities to choose from.
• A powerful storyteller to help kids develop their creativity and narrative skills.
• Introduce or reinforce complex concepts in a way students really connect with.
• Embedded educational methodology
• Recommended Age: To use the app, 7+ (readers) but to play the games, 0+!
Make It for:
• Teachers and educators - Individual support, Classroom activities, Special needs, Revision sessions.
• Families - Have fun creating family games to share.
• Parents - Get involved with what your kids are playing and help them develop new storytelling skills.
• Students – Don’t just share photos, get them interactive and let your friends join in or amaze your teacher with an interactive presentation.
Parents, educators, students and children can quickly and easily create their own individual projects and then share them with family, friends, colleagues, classes or individuals through social media or email, which can be played on any devise or operating language.
The app comes with interactive menus, drawing, memory, relationships and quizzes (including written), a range of themes and multiple content libraries to access from the outset or users can select their own content to include.
No other app allows you to create the range of personalized games and activities that are included in Make It.
Please note that we cannot respond to reviews and feedback here in the App Store. Please use the support email address: email@example.com if you need assistance or have any suggestions for improving our app. We'd love to hear from you. Feel free to review and rate our app after download.
Don’t hesitate and download now!
What's New in Version 1.2
Now you can share & play your games with any iPad.
What else can we do to improve Make It? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
And please review and rate Make It on the App Store if you like it!
Such a great concept. I've been telling everyone I know to get it.
please hold your breath when you read this! please stop spending your hard-earned bucks to buy priced app for your kids, you can make kid apps yourself, quick n easy! The apps made by you have more values than any other professionally made apps because your love and affection reside in what you make for your kids.
this is a marvelous tool that can turn your ideas into iPad games and activities for your kids. With this tool, anyone can make apps without knowing a single line of code. I'm a tech-loser yet I can learn to use this tool within an hour messing up around. Indeed, I can use my own stuff (photo, text, etc.) as materials for making games, I can even access to the content-rich built in library for even more cool stuff, totally awesome, but it's not the most fascinating point. What I'm obsessed the most is that the tool is not producing the same framework (or backbone) for games and activities, it endows me with various types of games and activities, i.e. puzzles, quizzes, matching n connecting stuff, memory games, filling letter, story telling, etc. I can create games as creatively as I love to.
All custom made games are stable and highly interactive, it serves your purpose of education better than any other apps. You choose what your kids should interact n learn, lovely, init? I highly advise this awesome app to every parent, teacher, educator, or anyone who love kids and is willing to give them the best stuff.
This is awesome!It would be cool if I could put videos on some slides.
This is a fantastic teaching method for kids.My little brother has autism and it's hard for him to learn using boring textbooks and workbooks.He loves games and will play video games for hours.This app lets me create lessons for him in fun games.He loves it!Thanks for this app!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 13, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 32.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Planet Factory Interactive S.L.
- © Planet Factory Interactive SL, 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.