By OOO Gameprom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sleighbells in the frosty air are calling you to journey the North Pole, where a magical scene of holiday wonder awaits.
Navigate a winter wonderland of colorful imagery and playful pinball challenges as you help Santa create and deliver toys from his Toy Factory.
Set the Christmas Tree into motion and tap the surrounding targets to light up the night with bright colors. Pour yourself another egg nog and revel in the holiday spirit any day of the year, and when your skills have found your stocking stuffed with points of Yule cheer, you'll cheer!
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Local and global high scores.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
Snow Pinball Game
Love the game! Great colors and artwork really Christmassy! There seems to be a glitch when the ball gets stuck on the left side. Even tried shaking the mini thought maybe that was it. Had to reload game to fix that. Also the voice... well he's just down right creepy. Lol May scare the little ones. I'd update with a more friendlier one.
Not a great table.
Have a point on the left side where the ball sleep forever.
The conveyor and train side area doesn't fit well in an iPhone screen.
Thanks for the button to turn off the silly snow flakes.
I recommend Halloween pinball table.
Good graphics. The elves sound a bit creepy though.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: OOO Gameprom
- © Gameprom (c), 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extra Ball x10$0.99