iTV Shows 3
By Antoine Gamond
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTV Shows 3 is the best series tracker you’ve ever seen. This powerful app helps you follow your favorite shows and discover new ones in just minutes. iTV Shows 3 was designed exclusively for iOS 8.
• With the use of multiple databases, your series information has never been so accurate
• Preview and buy series on iTunes Store right on your device
• Have a sneak peek of the day with our built-in widget
• Mark your watched episodes
• Easily see the next episode to watch
• Receive notifications when a new episode begins
• With iCloud built in, your series and watched episodes are kept up-to-date across all your devices
• Open your trakt.tv account to keep all of your data from trakt.tv in sync
• Discover new shows based on those you have already viewed
• Access the most watched series of the moment
• Never miss a series premiere
• Access a daily calendar
• Make time zone adjustments
• Find the dates of local broadcasts in France and Germany
• Add your friends and see what they’re watching
• Share info with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and email
• See your global progression
• Look at how much time you spend watching TV
Get the latest news by subscribing to our social media channels
• Twitter — @iTVShowsApp
• Facebook — facebook.com/iTVShows
• Google+ — gplus.to/iTVShows
To report a bug, make a suggestion or ask for support, please contact us within the App or via our website: www.itvshowsapp.com
What's New in Version 3.4.4
- Fixes critical crashes introduced in the latest release
Probably the Best TV Tracker
I've tried several apps to track television watching. This is definitely a keeper. It has a well-designed GUI with a couple exceptions, and works as promised.
One major problem is that articles in show titles are sorted. Any show starting with the word "The" will show up under T. This makes no sense whatsoever, and actually violates editorial standards for sorting media titles. But worse, a suggestion to correct this was rejected by the developers, which is difficult to comprehend.
Again, this is a very good app and I recommend it to those looking for a way to track their television viewing. However, I wish the developers would see sense and correct such a prominent problem. My show listing under T has about 20 programs that don't belong there. Just go to any library and examine their sorting methodology. It isn't a matter of opinion.
Working smoothly for me
I haven't had any issues with this most recent update *knocks on wood*
It keeps track of all my shows and notifies me when they air. iCloud sync helped me recover my information too after restoring as new.
One suggestion I have is when viewing the list of shows alphabetically can the app ignore the word "the"? Currently shows like The Walking Dead and The Flash show up under "T" instead of under "W" and "F" respectively.
Another would be to have the option to choose the default screen the app should open to. Currently it will default to the list of shows. I would prefer if the app opened to the "To Watch" screen. Ideally an option in settings to adjust this.
Apart from those two things I'm very happy with this app. Nice work!
Great app! Extremely happy I finally found a good tv show tracker with reliable trakt v2 support! My only complaint is that the app opens up to the "my shows" view, when I really only use the "to watch" view. Can you please add a setting to change the default open page in the next update?? That small change would make a huge difference! Thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Antoine Gamond
- © 2015 Antoine Gamond
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.