By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fragile world faces the eternal conflict between two distinct nations: Order and Chaos. Every day is a battle between the struggle for survival and desire to conquer. Two nations once lived side by side in harmony, but Peace is no longer an option.
Order is pure and noble in its intentions, yet often immoral in its actions. Chaos is wild and unruly, but its subjects are glad to live and die by the sword. Every nation has its own unique units, buildings and spells.
The subtle balance and timing of your actions is crucial for success. Conquer your enemy's lands by fighting more than 40 distinct battles, each with detailed environments, unique missions and adjustable difficulty. The fate of the world is in your hands!
- Delicate balance between offence and defence;
- Upgradable warriors and buildings;
- Captivating 3D visuals;
- User friendly controls;
- Equally enjoyable on smartphones and tablet devices.
Official Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/battletowers
What's New in Version 2.9
- Artificial Intelligence can now use spells to boost soldiers’ skills.
- The flag of the player’s country is now shown above the Main Camp.
- The castle, the main camp, as well as scout and guard towers now fire multiple shots at higher levels.
- All towers fire faster at favorable times of the day.
- Paladins and chief paladins are now weaker.
- Cottages, butcheries, traps and temples now produce resources slightly slower.
- The castle and the main camp now have more hit points.
- A.I. opponents now know how to target individual buildings.
- Traps lure enemies only if the Main Camp is being attacked.
- High level warriors are stronger even during a disadvantageous time of the day.
- New animations for buildings taking damage and being destroyed have been added.
- New battle targeting system!
- Global pvp issues fixed
Changes to this game are ridiculous. Prepare to open your wallets
A 5 star game turned into a 2 star game. The developer , significantly, changed the difficulty of the game. Not just a little tweak, but, made it insanely difficult. Not surprisingly to know that you can spend lots of money to help you. I get the fact developers don't make money on free apps, but, making a game a bottomless bucket for cash in order to complete objectives is rediculous. This game is almost unplayable. The best for thing for this game is to make the first few levels free and then charge $3.99 once the person is hooked. That is a fair price for a good game. I am very disappointed in huge changes to this game.
Just started playing... no issues yet.
Great game love the graphics
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 31, 2016
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 124 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © 2013 Game Insight, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 108 diamonds$4.99
- 40 diamonds$1.99
- 220 diamonds$9.99
- 120 diamonds$1.99
- 324 diamonds$4.99
- 89000 gold$4.99
- 448 diamonds$19.99
- 33000 gold$1.99
- 267000 gold$4.99
- 182000 gold$9.99