Quantum Galaxy HD
By Miles Godspeed
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ALL In-App Purchases are FREE as of February 3, 2015 until the XP saving bug is fixed! Conquer the new Quantum Galaxy for the first time in new HD with a unique "Transformable Ships" game mechanic, on top of smooth Tilt/Tap controls made specifically for the casual audience in this Incredible HD ON-RAILS 3D Space Shooter! Earn XP, Level-Up and Transform one of 3 BRAND-NEW HD playable ships on your 3+ hour journey through 20 BRAND-NEW HD action-packed ON-RAILS missions with JAW-DROPPING RETINA HD graphics EXCLUSIVELY on the iOS!
For the first time, experience the never before seen innovation of the mobile ON-RAILS genre in HD as Quantum Galaxy gives you the ability to Transform your spaceship in real-time via the use of space Pods and Stations. Watch as your ship morphs before your eyes from a tiny spacecraft, to a formidable star-fighter, to a massive MINI-BOSS! All this, combined with a unique use of friendly AI Wingmen to aid you on your new action-packed journey through the Quantum Galaxy.
• Amazing cinematic ON-RAILS HD arcade action aimed at a casual audience!
• Brand-new JAW-DROPPING RETINA HD graphics on all modern iOS devices
• Full support for iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina display in HD
• Tilt to steer your ship manually and avoid enemy bullets
• Forgo tilting and Tap your enemies for a casual HD ON-RAILS experience
• Master the game in minutes with intuitive controls and dynamic tutorial system
• Control, Morph and Transform one of 3 brand new playable spaceships in HD
• Earn XP to Level-Up and FREELY unlock new playable ships and 13 different HD shields and weapons
• Skip the RPG Grind with Optional In-App purchases
• Explore the vast Quantum Galaxy via the 20 brand new action-packed HD missions!
• Like never before: morph your ship in real-time using space Pods and Stations
• Defend Space Outposts and team up with friendly HD AI Wingmen
• Face more than 25 types of HD enemies with Gigantic Bosses in every level!
• Experience over 45 minutes of original HD orchestral music
• Game Center support with 7 unique Leaderboards and 18 challenging Achievements
• Near-endless replay value with Dynamic Difficulty and Randomized Enemies
• No boring or complicated Sci-Fi story. Only non-stop arcade HD action that is accessible to all players with no language barrier!
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your ship manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". To maximize damage, it is best to be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Shield" button will allow you to deflect all enemy projectiles. Prolonged use of the Weapons/Shields will cause a temporary overload. Note that it is NOT possible to fire your weapons while Shields are active until you level-up your starship and unlock Translucent Shielding at Level 5.
In addition, completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your ship to Level 5 will also unlock new playable spacecraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable ships on multiple iOS devices.
YouTube game play trailer: http://youtu.be/wpAzofgjmKE
What's New in Version 1.1.0
-All In-App Purchases are FREE as of February 3, 2015 until the XP saving bug is fixed!
-Improved support for iOS7
-Updated GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
-Fixed iPad detection issues on iOS7
-Improved AI algorithms on all BOSS and MINI-BOSS enemies
-Altered difficulty progression on later levels
-Fixed detection of legacy iOS hardware
-Altered game's speed on levels 10+
-New minor UI tweaks and interface changes added
Not bad but the save is busted
I enjoy the game however saving progress appears to be partially busted. It saves your progress through the levels just fine, but as others have mentioned it seems to reset your xp back to level 3. The only way around this I've found is once I hit level 3 I sit down for a while and play all the way until I unlock the next ship. This seems to work to save my progress. Also, there are only about 20 levels all of which are very similar, maybe slightly more difficult, but that's it. You could beat the whole game in a day if you wanted. Probably over priced especially with the saving bug and the in-app purchases.
The game has been saving my level progress but it stopped saving my XP for my ship. I can not get any other ships or the last upgrades for my current ship and it's a bit aggravating. This game would be a 5 star if that could be fixed.
So good the graphics are very good you can go faster than speed of light and the fire is epic
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 149 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miles Godspeed
- © 2013 Miles Godspeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.