Calendate - Most Stylish Calendar
By Jitkem Tienngam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Personalize your calendar with icons and themes. Enhance your planning with weather forecast and visual calendar view. Share your events with friends via email, message.
• 24 Event icons to decorate your important events
• 10 Different Themes available
• Weather forecast, swipe back and forth to see forecast in other dates along with events.
• Visual Calendar, with indicators for your events, your friends' birthdays and holidays
• Connect with Facebook for your friends' birthdays
• Public Holidays available for 30 countries (see the list below)
• Easily add event by just pick an icon and type the event name
• Calendar Sync, it works with all accounts on your device.
• Share event via Email and Message.
• Publish Event to Facebook Event.
Stay tune with us, as we will keep updating more icons, themes and also new features in the future!
Public Holidays available for the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, United States of America, Wales
What's New in Version 1.2.3
- Fixed bug caused by adding icon to recurrence events.
- Fixed bug caused by disabling location service.
- Improve some UI
This app is no better or worse than other calendar apps I've tried. The fact that Location Services needs to be turned on, presumably for the weather, is annoying, especially since the highs and lows can be off dramatically from the weather app supplied with the phone, which is more accurate. I wouldn't plan my day based on Calendate's weather. Additionally, there appears to be no way to schedule recurring events, so every repetitive date has to be added separately. I would probably delete it, but I'm afraid of losing events that have been entered for months ahead. I'm sure there are better options out there.
Wants too much access
App only gives options of always allowing location or never allowing. When left on "never" you can't even get through the setup. I can't see a good reason they need my location when I am not using the app.
Great looking app
I love the setup of the app. Definitely worth the money. Also looks way better than the stock calendar app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 22, 2014
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jitkem Tienngam
- © 2014 Developed by Jitkem T. Designed by Monthicha D.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.