Weather Live Reloaded
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Weather Live. The most beautiful weather app. Ever.
Featured by Apple as NEW & NOTEWORTHY, WHAT'S HOT AND STAFF FAVORITES APP!
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecast and local time for your location and multiple cities all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, latitude/longitude, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- Beautiful scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Cloud/Satellite/Rain maps
- Animated weather radar to quickly see what weather is coming your way
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Adjustable weather layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- Current temperature as an icon badge right on your Home Screen
- Alert notifications when temperature passes zero
- Freeze Alert, notifies you when liquid freezing point is reached
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
- Sharing options: share the weather with friends across your favorite social networks
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Day time and Night time modes
- Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
- All weather details
- Current state only
- Text only
- Circle View
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
What's New in Version 3.2
- Stay updated on the recent weather changes with daily report containing the latest weather data.
- The “Text only” layout has been improved to be more pleasing to the eye.
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for the comments submitted by email. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working on making the app better.
I've tried so many weather apps and I think that finally I've found one that has all the features that I like and seems very reliable. I very much like the way this app displays the current time for all of your added locations. Also I like how scrolling through locations its a continuous loop so you don't get to the end and have to flip back through all of the locations to get back to the beginning. Also the weather photos depicting actual weather conditions are nice, not cheap looking or overdone like many other apps. Many apps have some of these features but this is the only one that I've found that does them all. Good job developers !!
Great app, very detailed much better than the Weather Channel which is never accurate. I think they spend all the money on Jim Cantors and not on what they should do, WEATHER. But I digress. I can drop a pin right on my house. I would give it five stars but I cannot figure out how to delete some of the pins I accidentally dropped. And when you tap on Info tab for the pin another pin drops behind it. Other than that I love it.
I have four weather apps on my iPad. I use this one most. It loads faster than Weather Channel and seems more accurate. Weather Channel gives incorrect temperatures, for example Princeville, Hawaii, always is shown 8-10 degrees higher than it should be. It's shown correct on this app. Go with accuracy and speed.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Apalon Limited
- © 2013-2014 Apalon Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.