Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Whether it is cloudy, raining, snowing or even stormy outside, Weather Live゜will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your iOS device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live゜will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live implemented into the app, we made it possible!
- Weather forecasts and local time for multiple locations all around the world
- Extended forecast for any coming day of the week or hour: just tap it to get weather details
- Forecast temperatures over the next 24 hours and 7 days in easy-to-read graphs
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
- Useful weather widget
- Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
- Adjustable layout, check the basic information or go advanced. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
- A daily report containing the latest weather data. Stay updated on the recent weather changes
- Search for a specific location by postcode, zipcode, latitude/longitude, IP, Airport Code, city/town name
- An arrow-shaped indicator reflecting pressure changes: a handy tool for pressure-sensitive people
DEEP WEATHER DETAILS:
- 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
- "Feels Like" temperature
- Dew Point temperature
- Today’s Max and Min
- Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind Chill
- Humidity and precipitation information
- Visibility details
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- On Apple Watch, it provides you with timely & relevant weather conditions illustrated with catchy icons. Get more details with just a swipe - eight adjustable weather parameters and accurate forecasts for coming hours.
Get Weather Live゜and be prepared for any weather!
Get Weather Live Premium
Upgrade to Premium version and access hurricane tracker functionality to be prepared for tropical storms and hurricanes. Become a Premium user to stay aware of severe weather with the interactive weather maps and enjoy ad-free weather on your iPhone and iPad.
* Сhoose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
* 1-month Subscription with a 3-day Trial
* 3-months Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel your subscription in iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For complete access to all Weather Live゜features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Location to provide you with weather forecast and alerts for your exact location as you move or travel;
*Notifications so that you never miss important weather alerts.
- We polished Weather Live゜for smooth performance on iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, and the new iPad Pro.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Informative and easy to understand
While this app is informative and easy to comprehend, it would be helpful to have an EASY way to clear the notification to get the abnormally large number in red on the corner of the app-so far I have had no luck in discovering how to clear the numbers of the app icon. I love the information you provide, and the only other thing I could suggest was an explanation of what certain things mean. For example, there is a UV scale and there is no gram of reference for an explanation of the scale-it’s basically a number 1-12 and says 11 is high up rays and to take care when exposed but in all honesty it is just a number to me, simply because I don’t understand the scale. It would be helpful to have a bit of educational material to explain what different things mean and how they actually affect your environment. Thanks for all the work you have done on this app! I really enjoy it, I am just that big a nerd to want to actually understand all the info you provide! 😁
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. The large number in the red circle display current temperature for the first notification in your list. If you feel it's bothering you please go to the app's settings - Display tab - disable Shown temperature on badge. We will also consider your suggestion about the UV scale comments in our future updates. Thank you for using our app!
Pop up ads make this app annoying
This app could be great if it were not for the annoying pop up ads. I realize the app is free, and ads are what support the free version of the app. However, when you are trying to look at the weather and the screen changes over to an ad that you have to wait for a few seconds before closing, it gets frustrating. Sometimes those ads open up my internet browser and tell me viruses were detected. While I understand the ads cannot be removed in the free version, it would be better if they were within the weather app itself, like at the bottom of the screen or something. The only other thing that could make this app better was if they provided an hour by hour forecast instead of three hours. Where I live the weather changes constantly hour by hour especially in the winter. I drive a bus and it would be nice to know what to expect throughout my shift instead of trying to guess based off of a three hour increment.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
Wind speed is not even close to accurate
I’ve tried many weather apps. Whenever I find one I like it seems the next update messes it up and I have to go looking again. I decked to try this one. I live in Michigan on on one of the Great Lakes. Our backyard actually backs up to the lake. Wind speed and direction information is very important. I need to know the current data as well as an accurate forecast because our backyard can flood and we often need to put up extensions on our sea wall to minimize the flooding. The past 24 hours our wind speed has been from 14 to 18 mph from the NE (got the correct info from another source)which can put massive amounts of water over our wall if we don’t have the extensions on top. The app has given me info that the wind is 2 to 3 mph the entire time of this weather event despite (and this is a good thing) giving me an emergency warning notice for shoreline flooding. The developers need to fix the wind speed glitch, and it would be much more dependable and useful for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and detailed description. We will look further into the issue and will try to find a fix for it. Sorry for any possible inconveniences!
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 121.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Weather Live Premium $1.99
- Weather Live Premium $2.99
- Weather Live Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.