By American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access key features, such as your dealer, online service appointments, customer service, roadside assistance, owner information, and more!
• Send to Car available in the enhanced Places search, allows you to search and send a destination to your compatible Honda vehicle** equipped with Navigation.
• View your assigned dealer, schedule your next service, call, and get directions
• Search for other dealers
• View or modify your service appointments made via your HondaLink® App
• Access the Bluetooth Connection Guide to help with the Pairing of your phone
• Access the Cable Connection Guide for those models* requiring a HDMI cable connector to access features through the display audio screen
• Link to the Official Honda Owners site for access to Owner’s Manuals, Technology Guides and more
• View Frequently Asked Questions from Honda owners like you
• Easily access and call Customer Service and view hours of operation
• Still having trouble with some of the new technology in your Honda, easily access and call In-Car Technical Support
• Easily contact Roadside Assistance too!
*2014-15 Civic, 2015-16 Fit, CRV, and 2016 HRV equipped with HondaLink® requires the HondaLink® Cable Kit to access features on your display audio screen. For more details visit Hondanavi.navigation.com
The 2016 Accord, Civic, Pilot, 2017 Ridgeline, CR-V equipped with HondaLink® requires Bluetooth to enable HondaLink® in your display audio screen.
The HondaLink® app also works as a standalone app on your smartphone for use anywhere, anytime when you are not driving.
Compatible with iPhone5/5C/5S/6/6plus phones up to iOS 9. Requires registration with HondaLink®.
Some services require use of GPS for location-based content. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**Available in 2016 Pilot, Civic, Accord, 2017 Ridgeline, CR-V equipped with GPS Navigation
What's New in Version 2.4.1
I stumbled across this app while browsing the App Store. I wondered why the salesman didn't mention the app while going over the touchscreen in my new CR-V. Now I know, this app does nothing. After you waste your time loading your information and vehicle's VIN, all you get is a picture of your car plus a menu of items that lead to nowhere. When I tried scheduling an oil change through the app, all it did was give me the number of the dealer where I bought the car. I don't need an app for that. Don't waste your time with this. Honda doesn't even update the app anymore.
Was excited to use HondaLink technology!
After I bought 2016 Pilot last week, I read all the bad APP reviews and thought I would try it anyway.
Very disappointing. My friend's 2015 Hyundai has a FREE APP that links her Sonata to open remotely, & many functions useful in 21st century. She did NOT need an antique HDMI cord! I had a 2005 Pilot & waited 11yrs to get a well design Honda that doesnt look like a jeep with better technology. It looks better, but still years behind her car. My Pilot's 2016 Navi system is NOT up to Hyundai standards. Next trade in I can save 10K & get functional, intuitive technology. Shame on you Honda!
Love my car disappointed with the app
I love my 2016 Honda Pilot but I'm disappointed with the HondaLink app. I downloaded the HondaLink app on my iPhone. It work for a while but for some reason I got logged out of the app. I tried to log back in when I received a maintenance message to make an appointment at the dealer. Despite many attempts of calls to Honda support, restarting, my phone, deleting and re-installing the app, could not get logged back in. Honda support told me to call Apple. I'm deleting it from my phone!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 16, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- ©2013 American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.