By American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access key features, such as your dealer, online service appointments, customer service, roadside assistance, owner information, and more!
• View your assigned dealer, schedule your next service, call, and get directions
• Search for other dealers
• View or modify your service appointments made via your HondaLink® app
• Access the Bluetooth Connection Guide to help with the Pairing of your phone
• Access the Cable Connection Guide for those models* requiring a HDMI cable connector to access features through the display audio screen
• Link to the Official Honda Owners Site for access to Owner’s Manuals, Technology Guides and more
• View Frequently Asked Questions from Honda owners like you
• Easily access and call Customer Service and view hours of operation
• Still having trouble with some of the new technology in your Honda, easily access and call In-Car Technical Support
• Easily contact Roadside Assistance too!
*2014-15 Civic, 2015 Fit, CRV, and 2016 HRV equipped with HondaLink® requires the HondaLink® Cable Kit to access features on your display audio screen. For more details visit Hondanavi.navigation.com
The 2016 Pilot equipped with HondaLink® requires Bluetooth to enable HondaLink® in your display audio screen.
The HondaLink® app also works as a standalone app on your smartphone for use anywhere, anytime when you are not driving.
Compatible with iPhone5/5C/5S/6/6plus phones up to iOS 9. Requires registration with HondaLink®.
Some services require use of GPS for location-based content. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.3.57
Minor bug fixes
App won't work
I haven't had any serious issues with the app, besides the knows annoying issues which these upgrades were suppose to fix some of these issues. I went on a drive through the city, and the navi screen would just load as it was loading maps. I had full bars and unlimited high speed internet which wasn't the issues. I went out a few days later and same story will not even load the maps. I didn't complains with the issues before because I could work around them. But not working at all is ridiculous and inexcusable being this was one of the main reasons I upgraded to the EX. Please fix these issues and I will change my review.
Won't let me log on
I can log on online, but not with this app. I am 2016 Pilot owner. I need this app to use some features advertised to come with this car. However, since I am unable to log in I am out of luck. I have even created two log ins. I have deleted the app and reloaded it several times. This app is a huge disappointment. Please resolve the problems. It is making not enjoy my new purchase. Use one of your Helpful Honda staff members to fix the problem.
Errors and Crashes
Add this app to the list of horrible Honda apps. This app first displays a network error upon starting. And then the app crashes when trying to book a service appointment. Why does Honda even try to get in the app business.
Honda should just release Apple Play. Why mess with a business like audio and a navigation app. Your audio systems are a piece so this app adds more junk on top. Honda please just fix this and all the 2016 Pilot owners by enabling Apple Play.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 13, 2015
- Version: 2.3.57
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- ©2013 American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.