Citrix Convoi - Add a Business Line
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add a 2nd line to your iPhone, Instantly.
Business Voice. Text. Voicemail. Transcription.
Make your existing iPhone double as your dedicated business phone in seconds. Pick any area code. Make and receive calls and texts to anyone in US/Canada without exposing your personal number. Your Convoi number is what people see on Caller ID or in a text message. When you need downtime, turn on Do No Disturb sending Convoi calls directly to voicemail while your personal calls still ring through.
* Make your business look and sound a lot bigger. More professional.
* Keep your personal life separate from your work life.
* Conduct your business from anywhere.
* Better than carrying two cell phones or having a dusty desk phone (no one uses those anymore).
- 30-second setup.
- Choose any area code in the US/Canada.
- Unlimited calls.
- Unlimited texts.
- Unlimited picture messages.
- Custom voicemail greeting.
- Visual voicemail and voicemail transcription.
- Set a different ringtone when calls are coming into your Convoi number.
- Call Answering options let you further know it’s a business call vs a personal call.
- Do Not Disturb facilitates work/life balance when you need it.
- Block calls when needed.
- Calls work over your phone's cell connection or WiFi/LTE so you always have service. Your choice. (Very few other providers have this.)
- Overseas? Call and text the US/Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges.
- No IT. No Hardware. No contracts.
US, Canada Only. Mobile phone number is REQUIRED for registration.
Convoi Subscription Information
7 Day Unlimited, Free Trial. After that, a Convoi subscription fee of $9.99 will be charged through your iTunes account as an auto-renewing transaction each month. Payment will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Convoi is currently only available to US/Canada customers only.
Terms of Service: http://www.convoi-app.com/terms_of_service
We’re here to help so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any question. Chat to us directly from our In App Support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like Convoi, don’t be shy - please share your enthusiasm with others by rating us here in the App Store. It really helps!
What's New in Version 5.11
So incredibly disappointed
This app was working well for a few months and now it won't even open. I can't receive calls or call out. I am not receiving voicemails. I have included this number on business cards and given it to important people and businesses who I am constantly in communications with and now it has just stopped working. No one has gotten back to me on the app support end although I have tried to be in touch with them several times. If I could give zero stars I would!
Crashes. Not reliable
App freezes up and crashes. Customer service never responds to emails which is the only way to contact them. Buy at your own risk. Something goes south your on your own.
This new update keeps crashing the app ever 15seconds I have spoken to Convoi multiple times they are so chill about this whole thing . Just horrible after paying for months
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 5.11
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Citrix Online LLC
- © 2014 Citrix Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases