Straight from musical idea to music notation - wherever you are!
• EuroBest 2013 Gold winner for best user experience (UX)
• Cannes Lions Gold winner 2013 "Media, Entertainment & Leisure"
• Cannes Lions Silver medalist 2013 "Other Technology for Mobile"
With this app you can:
• Play, sing or whistle any monophonic melody and instantly turn it into music notation.
• Edit score and change playback sound.
• Share results with your friends and synchronize it with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to arrange or edit it further.
• Displays your monophonic input in standard notation.
• Intelligent interpretation of pitch, time signature, rhythm & meter, and tempo directly from monophonic audio input.
• In-App and cloud-based storage of your songs.
• Works with a wide range of musical instruments.
• Playback with a number of different sounds or the original recording.
• Designed for recording also in noisy environments.
• No limitations with regards to musical style – ScoreCloud Express can track composite meters, syncopation, free rhythm etc.
• Share your song with your friends by email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 or higher) for anyone to view and listen to in a web browser.
• Synchronize your songs with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to edit and arrange them.
ScoreCloud Express requires a free account and an Internet connection, since the analysis of your recordings is performed in the cloud.
Ratings and Reviews
It's great for transcribing what you play on an instrument
I agree with those that failed to have a multiple instrument recording from the mic option and even if the track of interest is much higher in the mix I found it could not properly transcribe the piece. I then just played it on my violin and it did great. The only mistakes were really as a result of my poor playing and even those were very easy to fix with the editing tools which are fantastic. If your looking for a way to get the music on paper for something you can play by ear then this thing is great but it has a way to go before it'll be ready for song by mic transcription.
Exciting Music Composition App with room to grow!
I love this app. It's simple and when you import the sounds correctly it's pretty accurate. It's a great way to get started putting your music onto paper. Lots of room for improvement, including the ability to Mark and chords and have a bass clef and multiple notes but overall this app is wonderful and is helping me get the songs I have created into lead sheets. Please continue to develop Score Cloud, it rocks!
Not entirely impressed
I was hoping to get an app where they translated a recording into music. I have an old recording of an improv piece I did on the piano. I was hoping this app would retrieve the lost notes. This app was very glitchy, it couldn't even translate chords, and when I recorded separate notes, it even got those wrong, along with the timing. It also complained a lot about background noises that weren't existent.
- DoReMIR Music Research AB
- 43.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 DoReMIR Music Research AB
- In-App Purchases
- month of PLUS $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.