ScoreCloud Express HD
By DoReMIR Music Research AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Straight from musical idea to music notation - wherever you are!
• EuroBest 2013 Gold winner for best user experience (UX)
• Cannes Lions Gold winner 2013 "Media, Entertainment & Leisure"
• Cannes Lions Silver medalist 2013 "Other Technology for Mobile"
With this app you can:
• Play, sing or whistle any monophonic melody and instantly turn it into music notation.
• Edit score and change playback sound.
• Share results with your friends and synchronize it with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to arrange or edit it further.
• Displays your monophonic input in standard notation.
• Intelligent interpretation of pitch, time signature, rhythm & meter, and tempo directly from monophonic audio input.
• In-App and cloud-based storage of your songs.
• Works with a wide range of musical instruments.
• Playback with a number of different sounds or the original recording.
• Designed for recording also in noisy environments.
• No limitations with regards to musical style – ScoreCloud Express can track composite meters, syncopation, free rhythm etc.
• Share your song with your friends by email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 or higher) for anyone to view and listen to in a web browser.
• Synchronize your songs with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to edit and arrange them.
ScoreCloud Express requires a free account and an Internet connection, since the analysis of your recordings is performed in the cloud.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Fixed broken metronome on iOS 9
Recording with metronome in 6/8 now works better
Not entirely impressed
I was hoping to get an app where they translated a recording into music. I have an old recording of an improv piece I did on the piano. I was hoping this app would retrieve the lost notes. This app was very glitchy, it couldn't even translate chords, and when I recorded separate notes, it even got those wrong, along with the timing. It also complained a lot about background noises that weren't existent.
Worst app ever
Fails to properly transcribe notes and you'll end up with a song that has nothing to do with what you recorded. Fails to properly analyze notes and upload them and also has many glitches. Will constantly close on you. If I could get my money back I would. Save your money worst app ever, stay away!
This was a waste of a dollar. I was unable to open it. I was not able to even try it. Very frustrating.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: DoReMIR Music Research AB
- © 2012 DoReMIR Music Research AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- month of PLUS$4.99