By Tinrocket, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at email@example.com
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
What's New in Version 1.1.4
This update provides important bug fixes and improvements.
If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves! :)
Remember: We’re here to help, so if you have a question or need help, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create beautiful artwork effortlessly!
I am amazed at this wonderful app and have spent quite a bit of time converting many pics off my Cameral Roll into water color works of art.
In fact, I think I will find a digital service to convert some of these masterpieces into large posters and canvases for wall art--it's that good. I have always loved water color art, and now I can catalog the important events in my life with my camera but make it into beautiful art for my wall that now has special meaning and significance.
One thing that makes an app successful is its simplicity of use. This is very easy to learn and use. I can't imagine everyone not needing this app at various times to create beautiful email messages, CraftStudio (app) ecards and enlarged wall art that speaks especially to me.
Fun App for Turning Photos into Watercolors
This fun, yet surprisingly useful and powerful, App turns an average photograph into a good facsimile of a watercolor painting. The App works amazingly well with many photographs, but some photographs do not lend themselves to transformation. After trying with a few different pictures, you can quickly determine which types of pictures work best and how to use the App's controls. I've created a number of "watercolor paintings" that have had my friends accusing me of having hidden artistic talent! Such an accomplishment, for someone such as me with no artistic talent whatsoever, is the best praise for this nifty little App! Kudos to the developers!
The app looks great with simple interface. It may be nice to have a few more controls, but the upside is there is no clutter and you have what's needed. It's been rock solid and never crashed in my experience.
Of course the image results are the important part and here the app is a standout in my opinion. I've tried other apps but Waterlogue has consistently produced the best results.
If this app interests you then try it out, you won't be disappointed, unless you are, but you won't be!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Tinrocket, LLC
- © Tinrocket, LLC; Chromatic Bytes, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.