Go To Bed - Bedtime Reminders and Sleep Tracking
By Daylen Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go To Bed encourages you to sleep more. Get reminded when it's your bedtime, track your sleep, and compete with your friends!
- REMINDERS. Go To Bed will send push notifications to you when it's your bedtime.
- SLEEP TRACKING. Just press the "Start sleeping" button before you go to bed and the "Wake up" button when you wake up. Your sleeps are stored in the Health app and can be synced to the cloud.
- LEADERBOARDS. Compete against your Facebook friends! On the Leaderboard, you'll see how much sleep you and your friends get on average over the last week.
- SUPPORT FOR HEALTH APP. Go To Bed fully supports iOS 8 Health and even automatically imports sleeps from other apps, so your leaderboard ranking stays up-to-date.
Stop pulling all nighters. Download Go To Bed and never forget to sleep again.
What's New in Version 2.1
- [New] Save sleeps to the iOS 8 Health app. Now you can track your sleep without logging in.
- [New] Sleep sync with offline support. If you are logged in, Go To Bed can work offline and syncs your sleeps when you get back online.
- [New] Background sleep import. If you use a different app to track your sleep, Go To Bed automatically updates your leaderboard ranking in the background, without you having to open the app.
- [Improved] Removed the annoying "please enable notifications" prompt.
- [Improved] Leaderboard and History tabs now display helpful tips if there is no content to show.
Have a question or comment? Use the feedback button in the app to send an email directly to me. And if you like Go To Bed, please rate me on the App Store!
Messed up sleep schedule? This will help.
I have a really bad habit of staying up too late and thinking, “I'll go to bed after [whatever] in 15 mins.”
A few video game levels later and I realize it's 3 a.m. 😳😩
Since I have ADHD, I will procrastinate going to bed.
This app has pretty much eliminated that. It warns me 30 mins before bedtime—giving me time to transition tasks. If I ignore it, it sends semi-judgy alerts for every 5 mins I've stayed up past my bedtime. 🌙💤
By getting the notification alerts (especially on my Apple Watch) it's as if my mom is here nagging at me constantly until I'm like “FINE I'M GOING TO BED, HAPPY?!”
The other amazing benefit is that it tracks my sleep and syncs with HealthKit. Being able to visualize how much sleep I'm getting has helped tremendously. 💛
Also: love the editing and ease of use. The UI gets out of the way (thank you) so that it's easy to track, edit and hit sleep.
It let's me edit the sleep—something that other apps haven't done. This makes it more accurate for nights when I can't seem to fall asleep or I forget to tap “Wake Up.”
I've tried other sleep tracking apps and this has been the only one that has stuck.
Many thanks to the devs/designers on this. It's made my life better so far. 👏🏼😚
One request: Watch extension for starting / stopping? Plz?
Love the app!
I have been using go to bed for a while. I love the reminders before bedtime. I also save the daily sleeping time to my Facebook account to see my average sleeping time. Love the app!!!
I really enjoyed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daylen Yang
- © 2015 Daylen Yang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.