By Wonjae Choi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to iReadItNow HD. Much loved reading log app got even more powerful features.
iReadItNow is not just an book-archive app. iReadItNow focuses on recording your reading life in rich context. When you read it, how you read it, every proses that touched your heart, and so on, you can keep all these records in a simple and organized way. Don't forget anything about what you read. This is your own history.
With iReadItNow HD, you can :
- Archive books you read, not read, or want to read
- Add new books with easy to use barcode scanner
- Create your own custom book collections
- Check in/out the date when you read a book
- Attach excerpts, notes, review, even snapshots on each book
- Enjoy beautiful graphs and timeline that shows your reading life
- Discover new books from various sources
- Automatically share with friends what you read over Twitter, Facebook
- Synchronize data over multiple devices (*)
- Manage separate accounts for your family, friends in a single app (* iPad only for now)
(*) requires Premium Membership, which is free for 3 months and $2.99/year after
You need to sign up at least Free Membership to use this app. Membership is a mandatory because iReadItNow app automatically sync your data to iReadItNow server to backup your data safely. If you think privacy means keeping all data in your local device only, this is not the app for you.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
More bug fixes and stabilization
Needs Goodreads Integration
Would easily be a 5 star app if it had the ability to sync with Goodreads. A reading timer so you could have pages per minute and minutes to finish would also be great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: WonJae Choi
- © 2013 Team Chapter 2
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Year Premium Membership$2.99