Warner Archive Instant
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Warner Archive Instant features hard-to-find movies and TV shows, many available in 1080p HD! Enjoy streaming on your iPad or watch on your TV with Airplay.
The app features classic films, cult favorites, midnight movies, musicals, TV series as well as one-season wonders and mini-series from legendary studios like Warner Bros., MGM, RKO, Allied Artists and more. Many films and TV shows are unavailable elsewhere.
Not a Warner Archive Instant subscriber? Sign up for through iTunes for $9.99/month and receive your first month free!* For more information, you can also visit instant.warnerarchive.com.
• Choose from hundreds of hard-to-find Hollywood movies and TV shows, direct from the studio vaults
• New films and TV shows added regularly
• Watch as much as you want, anytime, anywhere
• Many titles are available in 1080p HD
• Resume watching from where you left off
• Save titles for future viewing on your Watchlist
• No advertising
• Airplay functionality
• Compatible with iPad 2 and later generations only
*Free month is available to new Warner Archive Instant subscribers only.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Improved Account Management
Thanks for letting me subscribe through the App Store this is the best app ever. A few suggestions though make some movies free instead of some of them asking for a subscription constantly.
And this is a wonderful and a amazing app if you look at the reason I got a subscription through the App Store is because it is faster and I won't have to put in my credit card information because it is already there in the App Store.
Bad app, great films
The two star rating is based solely on the app, not the amazing selection of Warner rarities which are available here. If you use this on an iPad be prepared for frustration. I've had it for almost a month, and literally 50% of the time the app will not open. I usually have to wait a few hours. During this downtime I'll watch something on Netflix, HBOGo, Mubi, etc, all of which work totally fine. Warner, fix the app if you're going to charge more than most other streaming services!
This is an evil app - DO NOT INSTALL
Once you install this app, there is no easy way to disable charging your credit card. I deleted the app and it still tries to charge my credit card a monthly fee. I sent an email to the Warners customer support, got a reply that I have been assigned a ticket number but that is it. It has been over a week.
And they have deleted all the good TV show.
This is worst than a virus, it continues to charge your credit. Do NOT install.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 04, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- ™ & © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. Warner Archive Instant service and site offered by Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Warner Archive Instant$9.99