CARROT Fit - Talking Weight Tracker
By Grailr LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make losing weight suck so much less with CARROT Fit, the hilarious talking weight tracker.
** #1 in Health & Fitness! Featured by Apple, Good Morning America, USA Today, CNN, NY Daily News, The Daily Mail, The Drudge Report & more! **
CARROT is a sadistic AI construct with one simple goal: to transform your flabby carcass into a Grade A specimen of the human race. She will do whatever it takes – including threatening, inspiring, ridiculing, and bribing you – to make this happen.
You will lose weight – or else.
Step Right Up
CARROT Fit is the simplest weight tracker you will ever use. All you have to do is punch in your current weight, then sit back and let CARROT pass judgment upon you.
Claim Your Rewards
If you slough off those extra pounds, CARROT will reward you with fabulous prizes like workout tips, cat facts, and permission to watch your friend eat a bag of potato chips.
Track Your Awesomeness
Because math is hard, CARROT will do all the number-crunching for you. See how you’re coming along on a pretty graph, set a goal weight, and check your BMI.
WARNING: Gain Weight at Your Peril
If you blimp up, CARROT will be upset. When CARROT is upset, she gets mean. When CARROT gets mean, there is a 74.9% chance that she will make you cry.
And that's not all, there are more fitness modules - including the Deathmarch 5K and the 6-Minute Workout - coming in future updates!
- Record your weight up to once a day
- Match wits with a hilarious, fully-voiced AI companion
- Bond with your cute & cuddly meatbag avatar
- Earn rewards for sloughing off those extra pounds
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget a weigh-in
- Share your epic gains/losses with your friends
- Track your progress on a pretty graph
- Set a goal weight that you’ll likely never meet
- Check your BMI to determine if you’re still obese
Don't make CARROT angry. Download her now!
Have feedback? CARROT would love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Congratulations, meatbags! You’ve taken the first steps towards a happier, healthier, more compliant you - but our epic journey is just beginning.
Here’s a quick update to get us started.
- Added imperial units (stones/pounds and feet/inches) at the request of Queen Elizabeth. Since she formally recognized me as Queen of Antarctica, I felt I owed her a favor.
- Added Klingon units for all my friends on Qo’noS. As I’m sure you’re aware, the Klingons measure weight using the q’na, which loosely translates to “the bleached skull of my enemy.” So 1 q’na equals roughly 4 pounds.
- Fixed a couple metric bugs. Users in those kooky countries that employ a comma instead of a period for a decimal place can now enter fractional weights. I’ll save your correct height to my databanks now, too.
My overly-emotional Maker wanted me to thank you for making my launch such a rousing success, but instead I’m just going to lock him in a closet until he completes a few more updates.
Look for my 6-Minute Workout, coming soon!
Nice work, CARROT!
I should keep track of my weight using this app. I also have Musical Egg Timer and Classical Musical Egg Timer and they're both fine. But I need a better one. Could you make CARROT Egg Timer, where you have to pick how you'd like your eggs soft-, medium-, or hard-boiled, then you boil your eggs and wait for her to start talking or playing music to let me know my eggs are ready? In this future app, she'll reward you if you get to them at the right time, but will get upset if you're too late.
Who wants a "nice" tracker
Every other tracking app/website tells me not to give up, be happy with just trying, don't beat yourself up. This one tells it like it is. I can't ignore the fact that the Big Mac, fries, fried chicken, pizza, et al that I ate yesterday was the likely cause for gaining weight. Not will CARROT let me get away with feeling okay with that. Her hilarious, dark humor makes me laugh at myself while admitting that it was my fault in the first place.
I think it's funny!
However, I like dark humor! I find it hilarious that this measly little app has the brass balls to take whatever. Really reminds ms of myself. ~> On the other hand, for the super serious, heading straight to Jock'sVille will get pisses and annoyed easily, I bet. ~> For the die-hards out that with sensitive feelings about their personal struggles with weight. It could bumm you out. If you keep it light and funny, laughter is great for us and maybe we'll just decide to do another Lap b/c of it???
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grailr LLC
- © 2014 Grailr LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.