LEGO® Star Wars™: Microfighters
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEGO® Star Wars™: Microfighters featuring the brand new LEGO toy range.
Get ready to step into the LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters’ digital universe for fun, blasting action! Playing with your Microfighters toys just became more fun as you can wield them on the go with your mobile device. Pilot up to six iconic LEGO Star Wars ships like TIE fighters and X-wings as you destroy enemies, collect studs, and control the galaxy!
Download now, engage your hyperdrive, and jump into your very own mini-battles!
• Fly for the Rebellion or turn to the dark side and play as the Empire.
• 18 levels of action spread over four planets – Endor, Yavin, Hoth and Geonosis.
• Pilot six iconic Star Wars Microfighters: TIE fighter, X-wing, Star Destroyer, Droid ATT, Millennium Falcon (the fastest ship in the galaxy!) and Clone Tank.
• Collect studs to spend on equipment, super weapons, and upgrades for your Microfighter.
• Over 35 types of enemies to blast.
• Eight level Bosses to defeat.
• Destructible terrain.
This is a high memory usage App. If you have performance issues, try closing down background Apps or restarting the device.
What's New in Version 1.1
Numerous bug fixes and tweaks.
Game is a bit short. Not too hard, but not a cakewalk either. You will die a lot when the action gets hectic, but it's nowhere near a bullet hell experience. Upgrades really need to be permanent though, not just on a per level basis and then you have to earn more studs to buy them every time you want to use them. No IAPs from what I can see which is great. If there are any I'm not seeing, they certainly aren't necessary. Overall a great game and a steal at 99 cents.
A long way to go...
Great graphics. That's about it. Huge potential but virtually impossible even on the first level. Running on a 4s and the app has crashed on start-up at least half the time. And very retro if you like loading screens. I like that the user can choose and play both sides. Like that it's true to Lego games like gathering coins, etc. but if you buy extras and the app crashes you lose your coins, bricks, etc. w/o actually using them. Harsh. A show stopper bug in my book.
Another awesome lego game
I'm 40 and a fan of lego games. This game is like playing an old school shooter fit nicely into a lego game. Destroy enemies, get lego pieces, buy special weapons...what else could you ask for in a lego game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 228 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- LEGO® STAR WARS™: MICROFIGHTERS software © 2014 TT Games Publishing Ltd. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2014 The LEGO Group. LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2014 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. and (R) or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.