Ferris Mueller's Day Off SD
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 1 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off — the latest point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Minor Bug Fixes
* Can now signup to our newsletter, to find out about future games, directly from within the game!
Thank you so much for downloading and playing Ferris Mueller, if you'd like to see more games from us please consider leaving a review in the store, it really helps!
p.s. Don't worry, Forever Lost: Episode 3 is coming!
Haven't completed a single mission because if you open the hints there is NO way to return to the game. If you click on an unchecked hint the resume button remains but won't work and if you click on a checked hint the resume button disappears and obviously won't work, forcing you to exit and close the game and start over if you want to keep playing. Maybe you can save first but it's still really annoying. Seems like it would be fun if they could fix the glitches.
I loved this game soooo much! Very fun! Thanks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 09, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 66.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2014 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.