Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aloha Mate! – "Kahuna" takes you to the paradise islands of the South Pacific!
Two priests – the wielders of Kahuna magic – compete to determine which of them has greater powers. With a select group of 12 uninhabited islands, they use their magical powers to build bridges linking those islands to each other.
In Kahuna, rivals use cards strategically to place bridges between these islands or remove opponent's bridges. As soon as the majority of bridges are conquered around an island, Kahuna marker stones can be placed on that island. The player who holds the most Kahuna stones after a round will score points. It’s all about clever placement of limited cards for maximum impact. Kahuna is easy to learn and a challenge to truly master!
- Easy rules based on the successful board game classic published in 1998
- Campaign mode for single players
- Turn-based multiplayer mode for two players
- Numerous Game Center achievements
- 12 AI opponents with different personalities and tactics provide varied challenges
- Artistically crafted cartoon design
- Available localizations: English, German, Dutch
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
How do you like the difficulty levels of the AI players?
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Please do not ask your questions in the reviews as we do not have the possibility to respond to you there.
For more information on news and updates: www.usmgames.com
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
What's New in Version 1.1
Thanks for all your feedback and comments on our release version! This first update includes the following new features, fixes and optimizations:
- Auto save function for single-player games implemented: You can now choose to continue a game or start a new one in the main menu
- Various improvements to performance and stability, esp. on older devices
- Achievements triggers updated
- Added and updated some localizations
- Reworked the scoring mechanism to always properly update the ELO-based leaderboards
- Various smaller tweaks and optimizations.
Have fun playing Kahuna!
Love the Game. Three thoughts--
First, a "pass and play" option for two players would be great. Second, sometimes when one player chooses to not pick a card the game lets the other player also not take a card. Third, it is not always possible to tell what cards have been played. For example, if two islands are full and a bridge between them is blown up, it does not show which two cards were played. Otherwise, this version of the game is excellent.
Nice game w/challenging AI
Version 1.1 definitely helped out with the crashing that was common in the original release. It's a fun little game, one I've never had the pleasure to play in its original form.
That said, the AI is quite challenging. The game definitely doesn't help you progress from a novice level to an advanced one...it's more like intermediate to highly difficult. The early AI opponents could be more forgiving.
Still, I enjoy the app and I can honestly say I'm glad I bought it.
Update is awesome
All my bugs were fixed :)
I love this game....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German
- Seller: United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- © 2014 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH, Munich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.