This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Aloha Mate! – "Kahuna" takes you to the paradise islands of the South Pacific!
Two priests – the wielders of Kahuna magic – compete to determine which of them has greater powers. With a select group of 12 uninhabited islands, they use their magical powers to build bridges linking those islands to each other.
Kahuna is easy to learn – but a challenge to truly master! Rivals use cards strategically to place bridges between the islands or remove opponent's bridges. As soon as the majority of bridges are conquered around an island, Kahuna marker stones can be placed on that island. The player who holds the most Kahuna stones after a round will score points. It’s all about clever placement of limited cards for maximum impact.
- Magical game for one or two players
- Easy rules for a fast game start
- Campaign mode for single players
- Turn-based multiplayer mode for two players
- Numerous Game Center achievements
- 12 AI opponents with different personalities and tactics provide varied challenges
- Based on the successful board game classic
- Available languages: English, German, Dutch
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
How do you like the difficulty levels of the AI players?
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates: www.usmgames.com
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
What's New in Version 1.2
- Reduced difficulty level of the first AI-opponents
- Improved text display
- Optimizations for iOS-matchmaking
- Added 64Bit support
- Various smaller tweaks and optimizations
It's a solid implementation of a light, fun board game. The UI has some rough edges but overall it's good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German
- Seller: United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- © 2017 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH, Munich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.