By ThirtyFive Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fonta is a Little Design Studio that allows you to create unique images with special effects.
"Fonta Can Add Stylish Text To Your Favorite Photographs" - Appadvice
Add Text Behind a Photo, Masking (Put your photos inside text), Collage, Frames,
Vintage Filters, Color Layers, Artworks, 3D Geometric Shapes, Blur Effect,
Various Font Style, Chat pack & More...
Use Fonta to :
- Put stylish text on anything! (Food & Travel & Friends Pics)
- Caption your pics for Instagram Direct or Christmas Greeting Cards
- Make your own stylish Photo Text Design Image for blog & website
- Turns Your Words into Beautiful Photo Text Design Pieces.
- Share on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook #Fontaapp
How to use :
1. Choose a photo from photo libarary or take a photo
2. Resize your photo and add various of filters.
3. Select Fonts [T] and add Artworks [A1] [A2]
4. Masking [M] on your Font add filters to make unique design.
5. Erase the parts of text & artworks to make unique images.
6. Share with your friends as Christmas cards or Instagram direct message.
Thank you for using FONTA.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Stay tuned, FONTA is getting better!
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Added a new feature 'Perspective'
- Added a new image font
- Stability improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Promising, but poorly executed
I've used quite a few apps similar to this, so I'm somewhat familiar with the editing process. This app, however, is so confusing and convoluted. It's almost impossible to figure out how to use it, and the tutorial videos aren't very helpful at all. Even just playing around with it, I end up doing something and then having no idea how I got into that menu to be able to recreate the action on another project. I got bored with trying to figure out how to use it, and I'll just be deleting it. There are a lot more user friendly apps that can do the same thing out there, and they are much more intuitive and way easier to navigate. This app has a lot of potential, but it's going to need a complete overhaul before it is successful as a design app.
Promising, but tedious...
This app is everything you'd want from a true photo editor, when it comes to features, but it's executed poorly. I'm a graphic designer and sometimes I just wanna do some work with layers or erase part of a photo I took and add elements on top. This app is too busy with a horribly counter intuitive menu. If you type text it then has text on top of text and it's difficult to edit each element without screwing up something you already did. They need to update this and redo their whole menu so it's simple: give it like 5 layers, background, text, borders, masks etc and make it so you can at anytime simply edit the layer you make active.
Love the feature set… hate that it crashes
This is a very promising app, but it suffers from severe instability. I think it has crashed every single time I've used it before I'm able to save… frustrating to say the least. It might also have to do with the fact the interface is so convoluted that I find myself bouncing back-and-forth between different parts of the program not really knowing where I'm going.
Sad… because it really does have promise! Adding a star for this and the fact that—as another reviewer has said, it _is_ free!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 27, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ThirtyFive Inc.
- © ThirtyFive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.