13.one - Half Marathon
By Active Network, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
13.one is all about you! From the makers of the award winning Couch-to-5k ®, 13.one is the only half marathon training app that allows you to fully customize your training experience in order to reach your goal!
Whether you are just starting out or have ran multiple half marathons in the past, we have the plan for you. Choose from three different 12-week half marathon plans, customize it, then grab your phone and go. We are with you every step of the way showing stats, tips, workout details and training schedule. 13.one will set you up for the ultimate experience come race day!
* Three different training plans designed by ACTIVE trainers, from a beginner level walk-run plan to an advanced running plan
* Plans auto schedule and adjust based on your long run days and selecting end date
* Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
* The ONLY app that lets you toggle between stats during workout
* Get key stats like: distance, pace, time, calories and route maps with GPS support (requires iPhone 4 and iOS 6 or greater)
* Log your workouts, share your progress on Facebook, Twitter or email to a friend
* In-ear audio feedback that let's you know your distance, pace, time and calories
* View overall stats throughout plan and view graphs
* Learn running/heath tips on your rest days
* Treadmill support allow manual entry of workouts
* Take before and after picture of accomplishing your goal
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: In iOS 7, to ensure your GPS works properly go to Settings-> General ->Background App Refresh, and move the switch next to 13.one app to the on position. This must be enabled for an app to continue to run while in the background.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NORIMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS ANDARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
** Updated Terms & Conditions
So I got this app to help me train for my first half-marathon. It keeps me on track and has some pretty good features interfacing with your music. Overall I'm please with it. However, it doesn't allow to move your training around. So for instance, I have Zumba on Thursdays which would be awesome to have as my x-train day but because I do my long runs on Sunday so it doesn't always match up. So I end up skipping forward one day to do the running that's scheduled on Thursday on Wednesday and then do the x-training on Thursday. If you don't keep track of where you've skipped forward or behind it can get really confusing. But overall I like the app and the prompts.
Not impressed yet...
Spent my first ten mins of morning one reloading the app after it crashed. App holds you back and has no real room for personalization. Chose to finish running to the top of my last hill but the app stopped recording my workout at 40 mins, not supposed to run on a x-train day. Doesn't sync to heart rate monitor or other apps. Voice is cheap data voice. ++Big plus is access to options/settings mid workout to shut the thing up! App just needs a lot more R&D. Guess I'm spoiled or have high expectations. You get what you pay for.... Spend more and be happy.
I mapped out the distance on another app I have and this app was very accurate, which is different than what others have been saying. I love the input the voice gives me throughout my run! The only thing I would like is for it to verbally notify me of my running pace not just my overall pace. But other than that, I love this app!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 04, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Active Network, LLC
- © Active Network, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.