Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
Celebrate the holiday season and set new records in events with Township!
* Drive a holiday delivery truck to bring gifts to children and win awesome rewards!
* 12 holiday decorations at the Store and holiday goods at the factories.
* 2 holiday profile pictures you can get for top-notch deliveries.
* Meet elves and spot Santa's sleigh flying over your town.
COLOR SPLASH EVENT
* Collect colored blocks in match-3 levels to win prizes!
* Paint blocks at the Artist's Workshop to keep playing Color Splash.
* Launch rockets to compete with your neighbors and win top rewards!
* 9 thematic decorations at the Store and temporary goods at the factories.
* It's winter time in Township: the houses are covered in snow, and the townspeople and animals are all bundled up.
* Take part in an ice fishing tournament to set new records.
* 3 new town expansions.
Ratings and Reviews
What a incredible game! Playrix never fails to deliver! The storyline, chracters, tasks, and incredible artwork make you feel as though you have entered a new world, a world in which you are the mayor! It is so funn to watch your township grow piece by piece from a small town with one cow to a crazy bustling city! Great experience in the months I’ve been playing it! Only complaint/ suggestion is that their aren’t quite as many options for buildings you can build as I would hope. In a real city, building are connected and all relate, however this game throws you random things like school, church, factories than circuses (and these can never be moved to storage!?) Especially the factories, they do not look that nice, I don’t want a steaming factory in the center of my town, just doesn’t fit the rest! I wish the “factories" looked more like actual building we see. Like the Icecream factory would just be a icecream shoppe, or at least have Icecream shop as a building you can add to your town. Just something i’ve observed, but still overall great! :)
Get’s easier as the game develops ...
When you first start the game, the barn storage space is extremely limited and it is difficult to earn sufficient coins in order to fully deveop your town and keep up with crop yeilds. However, as the game levels up, barn storage becomes more easy to expand and keeping up with town demands works out in the long run. Plus, you get support from other players in Co-Op you are in or other players within the game commmunity who are not a part of your Co-Op. This game is the ultimate game; all-in-one and family-oriented, whether you are 6 or 62 yrs, this game may just be for you!
One thing I don’t like though is that as you contiue to level up, land expansion has more requirements.
Township has been great up to the Jan/Feb 18 update. At first my computer just crashed. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now whenever I play my laptop’s fans are on constantly and the computer is still over heating (to hot to have on anything). That takes about 5 min. The play has been glitchy / lagging at best. Still random crashes.
Asking for help on the issue had both a positive and negative. Positive they responded to my email the next day. Negative, after several emails back and forth, the help team said I need to take my laptop in for repairs. I have a MacBook Pro Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015 that I purchased new form Apple 4 moths ago. I only have problems with the laptop while playing the game township.
The building of your own city it great. The Regatta (in game game) is fun to play with people who join your co-op (team). The extra monthly bi monthly games are fun too but wasn’t able to play this last one due to poor update.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 411 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Playrix
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.