By Mombo Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyone has a story to tell. Tell yours with photos, videos, and text, all right from your iPhone.
**Featured by Apple as one the Best Apps of 2014**
**Featured by Apple as a showcase app on the new iPhone 6 in Apple Retail Stores**
**Featured by Apple as an App Store Editors' Choice and a Best New App**
Steller lets you:
• Simply create beautiful multi-page stories using photos, videos and text on your iPhone
• Discover and follow stories from friends, family and inspiring creators around the world
• Republish stories from the community into your own collections
• Interact with friends and the community by giving and receiving likes and comments
• Share stories to social networks, your blog and website
• Send stories via email and sms
• Explore new featured stories each day on food, adventure, DIY, travel, photography and much more
Have a question, suggestion or need help?
Send us a note anytime to @stellerstories on Twitter or email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Minor bug fixes
Love it, with just a few glitches
I really love the Steller app and community, you really get to feel the collaboration once you begin posting stories.
One issue I ran into (once) was that the app crashed and deleted a bunch of pages I was in the middle of working on. This made it a bit difficult to go back, re-add the photos and storyline.
I also wish that the photos would be higher-res, since the app seems to condense the resolution of your photos just a bit, in some cases quite a bit. Would be nice to have high resolution images.
Other than that though, I still think this s great app with s fantastic concept and awesome community, which still feels small and not overcrowded. Keep up the good work!
Easy story telling app
My favorite way to easily tell a story from my phone. The many different options for ways to tell a story lets me be creative, in the way I want to be creative. The steller community is also supportive of how you use their app, I can't think of any other app where the founder comments on stories.
Gorgeous app. Well built. Easy to use and navigate. But the professional quality of everything (and the profusion of beautiful people) makes me feel like a loser. Just bums me out.