ECLIPSE TD Remote
By FUJITSU TEN LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TD Remote is a simple remote control application that allows you to easily operate the ECLIPSE home audio speaker system ‘TD-M1’ wirelessly.
- A wireless remote control for switching between power on and network standby, and for volume adjustment
- It can also perform functions that cannot be done on the speaker unit, for example, dimmer (LED brightness adjustment) and auto standby (automatic switching to network standby when there is no operation or signal input for a certain period)
※Network standby refers to the mode where the network functions (Wi-Fi) are available even when power is Off.
- ECLIPSE TD-M1
- Switching between power on and network standby
- Switching of input source
- Volume control
- Mute On/Off
- Auto standby time setting
- DAC digital filter On/Off
※This application can only be operated when the speaker unit power is On or in network standby mode.
■ Connection Method
- Connect your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to ‘TD-M1’ via Wi-Fi.
- You can connect using either the Direct Mode that does not require a Wi-Fi router or the Router Mode that goes through a Wi-Fi router.
※See the user manual of ‘TD-M1’ for details on the connection method.
- iOS9.3 or later
- iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE/7/7 Plus
- iPod touch 4th/ 5th
- iPad 2/4th/Air/Air2
- iPad mini
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Improved compatibility with iOS 10 or later.
- Improved behavior when launching applications.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 18, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: FUJITSU TEN LIMITED
- © FUJITSU TEN LIMITED. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.