The Six Words™ app is the easy, addictive way to share your thoughts in Six Words— the simple, creative way to get to the essence of anything—from the breaking news of the day to your own life and the way you live it. Six Words is a project of the storytelling community SMITH Magazine, home of the international phenom, Six-Word Memoirs®.
Updates for iOS 8
Support for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus screen sizes
Improved readability of memoirs
Ratings and Reviews
Won't let me post my memoir. It loads 75% or the way and stops. And it needs the bar to click what category the memoir goes into. It's new, but those are very major things that needs to be fixed.
Love the app but can't share it's awesomeness with my friend because it's exclusive for iProducts, and nothing else.
Hold ideas tightly, now, let go.
- Laurence Smith
- 15.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Six Words, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.