By GAMEVIL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sail the world and build a unique town!
Explore different parts of the world, trade for goods, harvest fruits and vegetables, and decorate your town!
BUILD YOUR OWN TOWN
- Grow your humble town to a bustling port filled with wonders!
- Decorate your town and trade goods all over the world.
TRAVEL THE WORLD
- Set sail to the 7 continents and visit real major cities such as Athens and London!
- Trade and collect unique items from all countries around the world.
UPGRADE YOUR SHIP
- Build the fastest, strongest, and coolest ships with customizable sails and more!
- Prepare for pirate attacks, whale hunts, and treasure islands!
TRADE AND GET RICH
- Become a master trader and sell the unique items all around the globe.
- Level up and unlock far away countries to collect precious goods.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
- Earn lucrative rewards by helping out at a friend’s town.
- Become a shipmate to help your friends and get the lucrative goods, too!
Join the community at https://www.facebook.com/playoceantales
NEWS & EVENTS
Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/termsgamevil
What's New in Version 1.0.9
Mega Update: Africa meets PSY
1. Africa, a whole new continent, has been added.
2. Max level has been increased to level 40.
3. New level and continent quests and items were added.
4. PSY and YG Entertainment deco items have been added.
Great game, doesn't cost money
To new players and all the reviewers who believe this game takes real money to play... it doesn't. It's surprisingly fair to people who want to enjoy for free. If you feel like you're lacking gems or gold, or like things are starting off slowly... hang in there to about lvl 12. At first I thought I'd never be able to pay for the stores and upgrades the quests wanted me to buy, but there's a daily "spin the wheel of fortune" kind of thing that's given me over 30k gold at one point, and as you finish achievements you'll naturally get gems (the "real money" currency). I've been able to expand my land, get ship upgrades and even a lot of cosmetic items all for nothing. It also gets way more fun as you open more ports and get more businesses. You can find treasure chests when visiting friends, random treasure islands etc all to get money too. It's a lot of fun and not a big time sink, much fairer (and cuter!) than other city sims. Keep trading at sea to make bank. My only gripe is like others have said, in that I wish the company would localize more of the Korean version's updates. I think they'd be really popular.
I rarely write reviews for games. This game meets all the things I need to enjoy myself and relax. Unlike other games, read the blurbs, if you wait 7 days to receive the daily rewards you get them all.
The games moves at a slower pace if you don't have the money to spend, but you advance fairly quick, plus by doing the quests and working steadily you receive enough rewards to purchase some of the fun decorations.
My last comment is for those of us that don't care fore social media,there is a fried list if you want to have help on your place. Very nice.
Thank you for a very enjoyable game.
Not a balanced game
Started out good, but after a few days it's not possible to expand land unless purchases are made. It would cost more then $30 to unlock just a few blocks. Running into a treasure island is rare and even more rare to get what is needed and the quantity needed. Just buy a handheld game for $30. They are the real deal
The best simulation games you won't want to make purchases because it's that good, but makers of these games won't make money. Better to sell games than to give it free and be obligated to make purchases midway through because it was designed to not give what is needed to finish a task without making purchases
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 23, 2014
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 55.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: GAMEVIL Inc.
- © GAMEVIL. Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 120 Rubies$9.99
- 58 Rubies$4.99
- 33 Rubies$2.99
- 10 Rubies$0.99
- 375 Rubies$29.99
- 650 Rubies$49.99
- 1500 Rubies$99.99