Sorceress of Fortune
By Dotomchi Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
◆The Return of the Sorcerers
Sorceress of Fortune is the 5th story of the Fortune Chronicle Episode and the official sequel to the 2010 release of the Puzzle RPG Sorcerer of Fortune.
Richer sound and clearer HD graphics than the original, a new fun gaming experience is guaranteed with an enhanced strategic puzzle battle system.
Join the story as a diverse group of sorcerers are in search for a beacon of hope in the midst of darkness that has enshrouded Fortune World after the disappearance Meteor Dragon.
1. Story development with 25 sorcerers appearing in a collection of stories.
2. A combo system in which a skill is activated depending on the equipped item.
3. Ultimate 2D graphics with more appealing and charming animation.
4. Enhanced HD graphics through Retina Display Support.
5. Supports Achievement and Leaders Board via Game Center.
6. Supports random battle with users around the world through the Game Center.
7. Supports iCloud therefore items obtained can be shared on any device.
1. The game will progress in the popular 3 match puzzle game format in which players will take turns attacking each other, giving as much damage as the power taken from the shattered jewels.
2. All characters possess a total of 8 elemental sorcery skills (fire, ice, wind, lightening, poison, healing, earthquake, and meteor strike) and the sorcery skill corresponding to the shattered jewelry’s element will be activated.
3. The player that wins the battle will obtain an item as a reward and once a character is equipped with it, the character’s stats will increase and the character’s skill type will change.
4. Combat skills can be done once the Skill Point reaches 10 or more and the 3, 4, 5 hit combos can be customized as more points are accumulated. The customized number of combo hits will be automatically activated in battle.
5. Through Item Combination, the obtained items can be made into items with new capabilities.
What's New in Version 1.03
Fixed crash bugs.
The English is bad and even if it wasn't reading what the horrible characters say to each other is frustrating. Ex. Sinae. Enemy calls her a little girl. I'm not a kid I'm actually ridiculously old. They call her a liar because she is really weak which is pretty sad. She doesn't even come equipped with a weapon... She has this same conversation with five people. You know you have to beat meteor dragon to get the magic back but the characters talk Like they are killing meteor dragon just for fun. Some of The humans actually want meteor drag to keep living and will kill you just because they don't like you but then you play their stories and first thing out their mouths is ooh I can't wait to kill meteor dragon and I'm like what??? By the time you make it to LVl 20 shiva your character might be LVl 11 if you are lucky forcing you to replay old lvls to grind. I beat the game at LVl 18 cause I got really lucky and got a 8 combo that hit met drag for 6k I never figured out how skills work. They just refused to equip to my character. All money and items carry over to the next person so blowing through the replay is easy but the conversations never get better.
I like it but bring back the old music!
I LOVED sorcerer of fortune back when I played on my itouch years ago, the music and boards where awesome. I got passed the silly dialog and played for hours. NOW this one, is OK I like that it's new and plays on the iPad but I much rather would have loved them to update the first game or at least nix the horrible music in this one, please please Change the music I can deal with everything else lol still a fan <3, I love the arena play too that's an awesome addition!
Decent little mini game
I wish there were a little more depth, but this is a pretty fun little mini game. Definitely worth $0.99!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 07, 2014
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 159 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Dotomchi Games Inc.
- © Dotomchi Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Orbs +1,000$0.99
- Orbs +5,750$4.99
- 1st Extend Inventory$0.99
- 2nd Extend Inventory$0.99
- 3rd Extend Inventory$0.99
- 5th Extend Inventory$0.99
- 4th Extend Inventory$0.99