Spelling Test Practice with Nouns : 500+ Noun Flash cards for kids in Preschool to 2nd Grade - Vocabulary, Phonics, Spelling Bee & learn English language with colors and pictures
By eFlashApps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR EDUCATIONAL APPS COLLECTION - The iPhone Mom
Spelling Test with Nouns is an educational grammar literacy app for kids in preschool, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades. From developers of Baby Flash Cards comes the most comprehensive education app for learning Nouns!
*** FAVORITE FEATURE IS THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE MY OWN SPELLING LISTS - Funeducationalapps.com
Here are features of this app:
* Over 500 Nouns with picture hints which maybe turned on/off
* It's fun to record your own voice for each word for personalization
* Unlimited individualized lists can be created for each user to add your own words with photos and voice recording
* Interactive spelling test - with multiple levels of difficulty to select from, the spelling tests enhance learning:
1. Easy Level provides hint letters in textboxes along with blanks
2. Medium level removes the hint letter and has a timer
3. Hard level has no textboxes and allows free text typing of words
* Reports of correct/incorrect answers generated for review
* Incorrectly spelled words can be flagged from the report list and added to Practice words list for later review
* Unlimited user creation - parents/teachers can create profiles for each child with individualized lists unique for each child
* Complete lists and words management - create lists, add/delete words, hide lists/words
* Practice words - Words with difficulty can be flagged and added to Practice List for learning with repetition
The is a full-featured free app!
What's New in Version 1.3
> Minor Bug Fixes and Enhancements
Can you spell CRASH!
After, completing my grand-daughter's list it crashed. Is this your public's test? The program looked good. But, it was a waste off of my time. Good thing the app was FREE. My time is not as it it is for everyone. Quality control was asleep!
It started crashing when I open it
I liked it but now I can't use it - please help
One feature shy of awesome
This app needs one feature and it will be awesome - the ability to build my child's spelling list for the weekly spelling test. There are spelling lists grouped by grade but I cannot build my child's spelling list for the week because I get an error saying the word I'm adding already exists.
That aside, I love the other features if the app. It puts the word together with a picture and the spoken word; helping kids learn visually and audibly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 15, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eFlashApps, LLC
- © EFlashApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Noun Cards Ad-Free$1.99