On the line
By Kevin Choteau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On the line is a fast paced endless runner and for the first time your finger is the main character!
It’s never been so easy to play, you just have to hold your finger on the screen and try to stay on the line as long as possible…
- Generated maze, each time you play it's different.
- Compare the distance travelled with world famous monuments heights.
- Complete monuments to unlock new objectives and background colors.
- Compare your score with friend on the game center leaderboard
What's New in Version 1.1
- Hard mode (unlocked after finishing the first objective)
- New achievements for hard mode
- New soundtrack for the hard mode
- Overall performance improvements
- Reduced package size
- Font issue on iPad
- Button overlap on iPad 2 & 3
- Pause + option bug
Fun and innovative game
Way to go! This is a simple enjoyable game. The dev is responsive and made changes that people were looking for. This game will only get better.
Unplayable after update
Super slow after the recent update, it took more than a minute just to reach 24cm. This is on my iPad, haven't tried it on my iPhone yet.
Also, the beginning animation that says UDK takes way to long, when I go to play this game I always forget about the long wait before I can actually play so I usually close it as soon as I see the UDK logo because it takes to long to actually be able to play the game.
Graphics not good
Very original and good game but because of his simple design i really would like to see a more detailed and good graphic please update
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Choteau
- © Kevin Choteau
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.