JuniorTube EDU - Free for Schools
By Nehloo Interactive LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JuniorTube Edu allows students to safely access teacher-curated pre-approved educational videos, for blended learning. Works even if the school's IT blocks Internet videos.
JuniorTube Edu is the school version in the series of four JuniorTube apps, and it's ready to be used in Pre-K and K-12 schools, particularly in 1:1 iPad classrooms.
TEACHERS, SYNC CURATED VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE TO STUDENTS' IPADS
• Curate and collect educational videos into your playlists on YouTube.com. It can be other authors' videos or your own videos that you create and upload on YouTube.
• Then, on JuniorTube, generate a secure code to share the curated playlists with the entire classroom of students.
SUBSCRIBE STUDENTS TO YOUR CURATED YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS
• In the admin area of JuniorTube Edu running on your teacher iPad, you can generate a secure code to share with your entire classroom.
• The students will enter the secure code in their JuniorTube Edu on their iPads and, from then on, they will get your curated educational videos, remotely, over-the-air, safely to their iPads.
VIDEOS FOR STUDENTS ARE LIMITED TO ONLY THE ONES SHARED BY TEACHERS
• Students using JuniorTube Edu only have access to the videos that the teachers curate and share with them remotely.
STUDENTS ANNOTATE ON TOP OF VIDEOS
• Students draw, scribble and annotate on any frame of any YouTube videos that the teachers curated for them.
• Students create and share digital stories made out of annotated video frames.
SLOW DOWN VIDEO PLAYBACK
• Students can slo-mo or fast-forward video playback. Tuuurrttllleee slow or rabbit fast! This should help students take their own pace while watching any instructional video.
• Teachers create quizzes on top of videos, and the students answer questions while watching those videos. Teachers evaluate students' responses.
STUDENTS USE DEVICE'S CAMERA TO CREATE VIDEOS THEN ANNOTATE ON THEM
• Videos recorded or edited on the student's device (with Camera, or iMovie etc) are accessible on JuniorTube Edu.
• Students can annotate on the videos that they created.
• Add JuniorTube Edu tool to your LMS: https://www.eduappcenter.com/apps/285
APPLE TV & CHROMECAST
• JuniorTube Edu allows streaming to TV media adapters at home or in the classroom: Apple TV, Chromecast, HDMI.
• There is a separate JuniorTube app available for the new Apple TV 4 in your classroom.
• JuniorTube comes translated in English, French, German, Italian, Romanian and Spanish.
Latest features are updated at ww.juniortu.be/pdf.
"JuniorTube is a handy tool for safely sharing video content with students from pre-K through high school." - Heather H. of Canvas by Instructure
"JuniorTube provides a safe space for students to watch educational videos chosen by their teachers." - Monica B. of ClassTechTips
"JuniorTube is a great way to organize YouTube videos for your students in a safe environment." - Steve C., teacher and technology facilitator
"JuniorTube app helps you manage playlist of videos to share with kids using 1:1 [iPads]." - Kate C., teacher
"JuniorTube looks like it may be even safer than YouTube School! Check it out!" - Chrissy H., teacher
"Cool platform that filters YouTube for school." - Pete C., teacher
"I use JuniorTube in my classroom every day AND with my 2 year old!" - Claire B., teacher
On the web, JuniorTube Edu is available at www.juniortu.be/watch.
Students don't need to sign in. Teachers will share videos remotely.
To access and share their curated YouTube playlists, teachers are required to own a YouTube/Google account.
JuniorTube is not affiliated with YouTube, all video content is owned by its respective author/channel mentioned on YouTube, and you are the only responsible for sharing YouTube video content with children by using JuniorTube simply as a video player platform.
For assistance, reach out to email@example.com.
Please visit www.juniortu.be/edu.
What's New in Version 6.0.9
This update accommodates a server change. Upload to this version as soon as possible.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 6.0.9
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Seller: Nehloo Interactive LLC
- © Nehloo Interactive LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Teacher Access for Remainder of School Year$0.99