By Double and Thrice Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Country-wide door-to-door journey planning, plus realtime departure boards.
- Plan a journey to anywhere in Britain, via bus, train, underground, tram, ferry and more.
- Know exactly what destination to look for on the front of every bus.
- An unique graphical overview of every journey option makes it easy to pick the most effective route.
- View a map of your journey, including walking routes to get to bus stops and stations.
- View realtime departures from a stop or station, and see the progress of your train.
Realtime data is available for certain modes and areas, as listed below.
- For any areas without realtime data, we still have scheduled timetable data.
- The journey planner is always based on scheduled data. But you can easily tap through from a planned journey to see the realtime departure boards for the stations on your route.
- Nationwide realtime annotated departure boards and live progress.
- London: realtime departure boards and live progress
- Rest of the country: realtime annotated departure boards (but not live progress) are available in areas for which Traveline has realtime data: see www.traveline.info for more details.
- London Underground realtime departure boards and live progress.
- DLR realtime departure boards.
This app contains icons by Icons8.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Fixed an issue where departure times were not showing up for TfL buses.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 04, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Double and Thrice Ltd.
- © 2014 Double and Thrice Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.