By Team Chaos LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A zen-inducing, art deco puzzle adventure game. Experiment, learn, explore, and solve challenging physics puzzles with a virtually infinite number of possible solutions.
- Advanced Physics System — Solve complex physics puzzles using your streamlined toolbox any way that you see fit. The solution to a puzzle is only as complicated as you make it.
- Beautiful Art Deco Visuals — The puzzles may be complicated, but that doesn't mean they can't be beautiful architectural wonders rendered with an advanced graphics system and designed in a unique Art Deco style.
- Innovative Touch Controls — Simply drag and drop an item from your toolbox into the world, and then use the flexible item handles to carefully position your tools into exactly the right place.
- Dynamic Soundscapes of the World's Wonders — Each environment is themed after a one of the Natural Wonders of the World, and as you play you'll be absorbed into a dynamic soundscape of that wonder, enhanced by the rhythmic audio of your devious puzzle-solving machinations.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Proper Zen: The timer now only applies to getting two or three stars; now, if you beat a level, you will always get at least one star, regardless of how long it might have taken you to concoct your devious puzzle solutions.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.
Edit: since posting I've noticed that this game is by a different company. My mistake... Well played Team Chaos, playing off Pangea's game names to trick me into wasting my money.
I absolutely loved the first two Enigmo games. However, this game changed the controls from easy to use and well designed to almost unplayably bad. Instead of having a ring with which to rotate pieces, you have to touch a dot in front of the piece, forcing you to guess since your finger is now directly in your way.
The sensitivity and "touch radius" of the pieces is also smaller so I regularly move the board instead of the piece. Finally, when you drag new pieces onto the board, you drag an icon instead of the piece. This icon may or may not represent where the piece will drop. I beat the first two games multiple times, but I can't even finish the second world on this one, because the controls are so bad. Sadly a waste of money.
I am a big fan of the original Enigmo, so I had to get this when I saw it. This version has lots of new levels, yay! Excellent game, and with the most recent app update, you can take as long as you like to solve each puzzle. The only thing that is odd is that I cannot get the triangle piece to split a stream of particles into two streams, as it was intended in the original game. This is a very minor problem, however. I cannot wait for more levels!
Needs a page to explain what the different tools are.
You start out with really not much information and try to work to redirect fluids. It can be very interesting but there is a problem with the iPad air that I have. It constantly changes the size of the image and so you cannot place the tool where you needed to go. If that is fixed this will be a great game, if it also includes explanations of what the different tools are.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Team Chaos LLC
- © Team Chaos LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.