By Comedy Central
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch full episodes of your favorite shows with the Comedy Central app.
Enjoy South Park, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Inside Amy Schumer and many more, available right in the palm of your hand. You can also kick back with stand-up specials, classic shows (including Chappelle's Show), short videos and full seasons of returning series.
Watch full episodes from your favorite series the day after they air. Sign in with your TV or cable provider to unlock even more episodes and exclusive content, including:
• The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
• South Park
• Inside Amy Schumer
• Broad City
• Key & Peele
• Drunk History
• Another Period
• Chappelle's Show
• @midnight with Chris Hardwick
Signing in with your TV provider is simple: Just tap on Settings, select your provider, and log in with your provider user name and password. For more details about signing in with your TV provider, visit http://www.cc.com/faq or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
• We save your spot, so that you never miss a joke. Can't finish an episode? Continue watching right where you left off with our Continue feature, which remembers where you stopped watching. Just tap on an episode you started, and our video player does the rest.
• Watch looping videos of your favorite Comedy Central shows on the home screen as soon as you open the app
• Fave it to save it. Bookmark shows easily, so you never miss out on a new episode. You can edit your favorites at any time.
• Stream Live TV. That's right -- you can even watch Comedy Central in real time when you sign in with your TV provider.
• Browse our stand-up library, which includes great stand-up episodes and specials from comedians like Gabriel Iglesias and Kevin Hart.
• Chromecast support lets you cast your favorite shows to your TV. Just hook up your TV and your Chromecast device, and the Comedy Central app becomes your remote for on-demand laughs.
The Comedy Central app requires iOS 8.2 or later. Full episode streaming is available within the U.S. only. For help, contact email@example.com.
For more information about this app and online behavioral advertising, check out http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
AirPlay doesn't work, commercials will leave you deaf
I watch on my iPad using either Chromecast or an iPad-HDMI adapter. The adapter/AirPlay "functionality" almost makes me want to quit watching the daily show after 15 years though. AirPlay works fine during the commercials (video on TV, "AirPlay" message and logo on iPad) but when the show comes back on my TV screen goes blank while the iPad still says AirPlay. This has been happening consistently for weeks now (ever since I was forced back to this app to watch TDS) during different shows, and no reboot or update has fixed it. We know you can make it work right thanks to the commercial breaks, now fix it for the shows please.
Speaking of commercials, please please PLEASE stop playing them at double the show volume. You're going to make the old lady two doors down even deafer.
I'm a cord cutter and stream from my iPhone 6 to my ChromeCast. This app works perfectly... it connects quickly, streams well (just a couple momentary lags), the interface is intuitive, and the picture quality is great. I can stream the last five episodes of the Daily Show without any TV account. There are commercials, but so far I've only seen one commercial break (consisting of a 20-second ad) per episode.
The only complaint I have is that the commercials do play louder than the show, which my neighbors probably don't appreciate.
Other than that, I love it.
Advertisement volume > viewers satisfaction
It can be no mistake that the volume during programming is lower than necessary and the volume on advertisements aired on Comedy Central are excessively high. They're willing to sellout and degrade the quality of their programming for bs advertising tactics that make the viewing experience unpleasant. The volume levels during adverts get are so loud that they could potentially disturb pets, neighbors, upset your ears or damage your television or speakers. They're being sleazy and know exactly what they're doing. It's unfortunate because they have some great shows but i wouldn't say it's worth it for the reasons I have stated; it's just ridiculous and disrespectful to the viewers.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 07, 2017
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 101 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2015 Comedy Partners. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes