The Enchanted Cave
By Dustin Auxier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enter the Enchanted Cave, collecting artifacts, stat gems and gold as you fight to reach floor 100! Use the Escape Wings to teleport out and recover, then head back in with powerful artifacts to delve deeper into the cave each time.
Improvements from the flash game:
- User interface completely redone for small touchscreens.
- Tap to move where you want to go with smart pathfinding - you won't walk into a monster unless you tap their exact square.
- Fast-find an item in your inventory by tapping it when you open a chest.
- A "Sell Junk" button in the shop to quickly sell all of your non-artifact, non-potion old equipment.
- Damage and Magic formulas simplified and re-balanced (Attack magic is useful now!).
- Magic window to allow you quickly cast a spell without opening your inventory.
- Potions window to quickly use potions without opening your inventory.
- Saving can be anywhere in the cave to be picked up later. Auto saves each floor.
- Walk on empty gold bags.
- Low-life warning.
- New title screen.
- Higher stairs contrast.
- Faster movement.
Future games / Enchanted Cave 2 updates:
What's New in Version 1.29
removed kickstarter link
Great game, elemental defenses OP
I played this game and loved it, however there is one problem-the titanium gear, which should be the best, isn't actually very good because it doesn't have elemental resistances, which help so much more than normal defense, and which you can't raise without gear. Other than that it's a fantastic, if simple game, so 5 stars. I highly recommend it.
Good fun. Make Enchanted 2 for iPhone!
I played enchanted cave 2 first. I wanted to play it on my phone but I saw only the first ec was in the App Store. I bought it anyway. I can't wait for the second one to be made into an app! Great game. Took me about a week to complete.
Simple, well-designed fun.
It's a great roguelike. What more needs to be said? The game was fun on Kongregate, and it suffered no losses in its port; the controls and performance are great. I cannot wait to see the excellent sequel ported to mobile devices, as well!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 20, 2014
- Version: 1.29
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Dustin Auxier
- © 2014 Dustin Auxier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.