Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (*premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPhone app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC”
• Tapping and holding to show the before state now shows the image without any edits applied. Previously, the before state disabled only the edits applied on the mobile device.
• Introduced a new disclosure mechanism next to the All Photos album to show and hide the Lr Camera Photos, Recently Added, and People albums.
• Introduced a mechanism to offer merge suggestions for people within the People view.
• Fixed a bug where raw photos might not be supported if imported through Google Drive, Dropbox, and other file transfer services.
• On iPad, added confirmation text when applying a flag or rating via a keyboard.
• ACR integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.1 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Additional user interface refinements, bug fixes, and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more usability tweeks
Updated 12/14/18 - Still missing the colors option to filter. Still not able to sync published collections.
Wish the sync to the desktop would keep the collection hierarchy with collection sets and collections so the organization on the iPad would match the organization on the desktop.
Updated 8/23/17 - still missing features I need is to sort a catalog and filter on colors as I use purple on client selected and fully edited images.
Updated 10/10/15 - New version 2. I did not like that it automatically imported every image from my camera roll. In the preferences that can be turned off, but if you do, then you can’t create a collection to auto add. If I do an event with in person sales, I have a collection where I turn auto import on so that once the images are loaded to my iPad from the camera memory card, they auto populated the collection where I can begin reviewing the images with the client.
I decided to delete all the extraneous images from Lightroom Mobile, but it tells me there are more than 150 images extra than the sum of the 3 collections that I currently have synced between LR mobile and desktop. Ugh!
To be useful to me, I need it to be able to sync published services, such as Smugmug, so I can just keep my portfolio updated in Smugmug and automatically have my LR mobile have all those images. If it can’t do that, then I need LR on the desktop to create Smart Collections from Published Services AND I need LR mobile to sync smart collections.
One annoyance with the LR mobile is flicking to go from image to image - if the fick is not just right, you will end up changing the flag for picked/rejected and if you didn’t know what you did, then that will sync to the desktop when you didn’t want that to occur. Personally, would rather not have flicking to pick/reject. Would rather have a button.
Disappointing: I would Like to try editing without a Subscription
Would be nice if there was a way to use this application without an Adobe Subscription. I just tried importing a single Raw File and I can't do anything with this.
It would also be nice if there were a way to purchase the app, instead of the $10/month subscription as I don't edit raw photos that often.
Still missing too much.
I am used to using Lightroom on a desktop for years. I love Lightroom. My iPad Pro is so much faster than my 2 year old Mac, why is it only still supporting the mobile version of Lightroom? Where is the full classic version?
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 154.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Lightroom CC plan 1TB $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.