Simple Pinky Maths
By Chi Chung Lee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Test your mental maths skills with this clean, simple and easy to use maths game! Designed and built especially for children, this maths app tests both your visual memorisation skills and mental maths skills.
Each question is made up visually of circles and triangles, and you have a time limit to remember, memorise and work out the answer, before the question disappears and a set of four possible answers is displayed on screen... Of course, you can tap on the question screen to skip straight to the answers screen, but once the answers are displayed, you cannot view the question again!
- Single player multiple choice maths for children - but fun for all ages!
- Test your maths knowledge with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Simple bright visuals and easy to use interface, tailored for the touchscreen.
- In-game stats and Game Center support, with leaderboards and game achievements.
- Universal iOS app, for both iPhone and iPad.
- No ads or social media.
- Free to try and play!
Free version 1.0:-
Currently, the release version (v1.0) of Simple Pinky Maths is completely free with only Easy Mode available to play. Depending on download numbers and feedback and reviews (if any), more levels will be added. So, please leave a review on the App Store and let me know if you would like the additional Medium and Hard Modes for a one-off in-app-purchase of $0.99! Or not.
- Category: Education
- Released: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chi Chung Lee
- ©2014 APPVISM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.