Peak - Brain Training
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It’s time to play smarter and feel sharper with Peak, the app that was chosen as Best App 2014 in over 24 countries around the world. Join millions of brain trainers worldwide and see what the fuss is all about.
Reach Peak performance with over 40 unique games, each one developed by neuroscientists and game experts to challenge your cognitive skills and push you further. Use Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, to find the right workout for you at the right time. Choose from Coach’s best recommendations to push your skills to the max. Or take contextual workouts like Coffee Break if you’re short on time. Coach will help you track your progress using in-depth insights and keep you going when you need it most.
Play for free or upgrade to Pro and get the best brain training experience available.
- Free games that challenge your Memory, Attention, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
- Learn which categories you excel in, and compete with friends by comparing your brainmap and game performance.
- Get access to Peak Advanced Training Plans: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
- Unwind with Peak’s relaxing activities to bring calm and balance to your experience.
- Available for Apple Watch with 3 games that assess your memory and attention.
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENCE EXPERTS
Peak games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science, and education. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus and Senior Research Scientist in Psychiatry at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist at C8 Sciences, Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci, DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge, and Professor Vincent Walsh,PhD, Professor of Human Brain Research at University College London.
IN THE NEWS
Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, The Guardian, Techcrunch, Venturebeat, Wired
Apple: App Store Best of 2014, Best App of September and Editor's Choice
Have questions, feedback, or just want to say hi? Contact us at email@example.com or visit peak.net.
Peak is free to use, but you can get even more from your training by upgrading to a Pro Training Account. Peak Pro offers personalized workouts, unlimited access to all games, and in-depth insights so you can track and review your performance.
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi -firstname.lastname@example.org
PEAK PRO PRICING & TERMS
For Peak Pro upgrades we offer the following subscriptions:
1 month from $4.99* [NB/ Changes per local]
12 months from $34.99*
* Prices displayed are USD$, actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.peak.net/payment-policy/
What's New in Version 4.4
Thank you for updating! We are always working hard to improve performance at Peak. In this new update we have squashed bugs and generally tidied things up to make your Peak experience even better.
If you enjoy using Peak, please rate us and review us. It really helps other users find our app. If you have any comments or questions, please email email@example.com We love to hear what you think!
So I love just about everything about this app. It's fun and I feel like I really am training my brain. However, my only complaint about this app (so far) is that it does not have enough information. For example, on the game called Grow you're supposed to create as many words as possible out of just a few letters, the bigger the better. One of my groups of letters was "mas" so immediately the biggest word I could think of was Massachusetts. Awesome for points right? No. The game kept telling me it wasn't a word, so I wasted time spelling it differently thinking I might be spelling it wrong, which caused me to get a low score. I spelled it correctly. I checked. It's frustrating because I cant replay the game (without paying) and I really do want to know my progress. This issue occurred with more than just this word. How can I learn when the game might not be as knowledgeable about certain things as I am?
You really do amaze yourself with how many times you feel like you’ve hit your peak level and can’t get any higher score, until you do. I definitely noticed a change re application of these puzzles in real life situations.
With the family plan, I derive great joy from knowing the enjoyment both of my siblings and my grandmother gain from these puzzles. My grandmother loves strengthening her memory, and my siblings love the competition. Well worth the annual payments, for five years now.
Looks pretty lacks depth
1) For a game supposedly about training your brain it's surprisingly bad, especially with the games involving spelling. A number of times I try to use an actual word and it denies it, an example is it doesn't think Shepard is a word. But also makes up words as well.
2) The comparisons are baseless and completely unreliable. Supposedly comparing you to similar users. You have no clue how many users meet those criteria just that they supposedly exist.
3) All the pay walls everywhere. Ads to reply a game. "Pay here for Pro" (which is where a majority of the games are. Only play 4 games per day. 5 if you watch this 30 second add!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 258 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Brainbow Limited
- © 2014 Brainbow Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Peak Pro Plan$4.99
- Peak Pro Plan$3.99
- Peak Pro Plan$34.99
- Advanced Training Peak & Brainways Working Memory Part 1Free
- Peak Pro$3.99
- Advanced Training Peak & UCL Emotion ManagementFree
- Peak Pro$2.99
- Peak Pro$19.99
- Peak Pro$27.99
- Peak Pro$4.99