This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pushbullet is "the app you never knew you needed", according to CNET. Here's why:
With Pushbullet, you can easily move links, files, and more between your devices and computers in a snap.
• Instead of emailing yourself to get a link on your phone, just "push" it from your computer to your phone with a click. Pushbullet also makes sharing the links and files you've pushed easy, so you can share that link with a friend via your favorite messenger.
• Quickly transfer links and pictures from your iPhone or iPad to your computer in order to switch devices or to have it open for later.
• Use Pushbullet Channels to subscribe to timely notifications about things you care about. Follow new comics from xkcd or The Oatmeal to ensure you always see the newest comics right away.
"Pushbullet Is a Fantastic App Every Phone Should Have" - Gizmodo
"Super-useful utility, Pushbullet, launches for Mac, Safari, iPad" - Gigaom
"Pushbullet brings your Mac and iOS devices even closer" - Cult of Mac
What's New in Version 3.1.6
- iOS 10 fixes and improvements
- Added open source licenses
Been using Pushbullet for years. Essential for desktop to iOS
I love this app! Whether it's to save things for later,send it to the Pushbullet app so I can text it to some of my friends as sometimes I'm on my custom built PC and I can't airdrop like I would on my MacBook. The features are there and they're so many more functions besides what iOS can do alone like remote files, multiple device management, sending it to people within Pushbullet. It's great, It's wonderful, It's been working for years and I totally recommend it.
Something I want: Can we get an iMessage app so I don't have to tab to the Pushbullet app copy a link or hit the share button go back to the Messages app and vice versa. Being able to just grab right from Pushbullet in a small little iMessage feed and paste it right into a conversation that's already open would be amazing and super fast.
No notifications until log out/log in again
For the current version, after installing the app and logging in, I was only receiving new pushes when I had the app open. Only after scoring other people's issues did I find that some people had luck by logging out and then logging back in again. This worked for me, but seems like such a terrible bug to not have fixed it already.
Four stars though for the success of Pushbullet everywhere except iOS.
Best App for Quick Sharing
I use this app to regularly send items of interest to family member and to store items I want to read later. Has some bugs but as a pure sharing and storage function for stories to be read later you can't beat it. One click and it's on my iPhone or sent to others - so all the developer needs to do is listen to the feedback on here and fix the critical bugs and it ought to be routine 5 stars after that. As of now, it's a solid 4.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2016
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PushBullet, Inc
- © Pushbullet Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.