Mixweet - Music Player
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Anything you want in a music player wrapped in your favourite color.
- gesture based playback control
- browse and play any artist, genre or playlist right from the home screen
- search songs
- enqueue songs and manage a playback queue
- full screen cover art for the song that is playing
- special Favorites playlist for your top rated songs
- fade in and out when pausing, resuming or playing a song
- changeable app colors
- touch and hold on a song, artist or anything in a list to get its extra menu
- create custom playlist (not syncable with iTunes)
- search inside any playlist, artist or genre
- hold the play buttons if you don’t want to skip the current song and lose the songs you have enqueued
- check out any artist’s biography (requires internet connection)
- settings to configure the home screen list's content
- setting to enable song skip with volume controls*
* Volume control song skip is switched off by default. When switched on it gives you the ability to skip the currently playing song by pressing one of the volume buttons and then quickly pressing the other one. Regardless of the feature's state, the volume buttons act as they should - increase/decrease the music volume.
What's New in Version 1.2
* alphabetic navigation in the home screen list
* option to change the play mode (straight/shuffle) for artists, albums, genres and playlists
* songs from iCloud no longer show up
* volume fade is removed after resuming so you won't hear it if you seek back in the song
Here is what you can do and how it works...The App design and the app are very unique in my opinion. The UI is very cool but different from others, so one needs to play around to figure it out. Once that is done, i think the control is easy and even better than on the iphone/ipod. It basically copies your phones playlists and establishes a random playlist for you, where u can simply eliminate/add songs from IF u want. But you can also access all the rest of your original PLs, search for an artist etc. Other features are also A/V. One of my favorites is that you just tab the screen where the song is playing to start/stop it. So there is no symbol to be touched as on the ipod. That really simplifies the control. Swiping left or right skips the songs. Besides, all tasks w/in the App are very smooth. Very nice App!
Nice alternative, needs some more features
This is a pretty cool music player, the UI takes a little getting used to but is quite efficient once you get the hang of it. I like that you can create an up next playlist, which you can't do on the native music app. The gestures make navigation and use easier as well.
I would like more customization in how I can view my music though. Currently it's by playlist, artist, and genre. I generally like to view by album as well and I can't seem to find a way to do that.
I like the design and how it works when it be used. Definitely is better than spotify or another music player. Love it!!! 💛💙💜💚❤️
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Martin Lalev
- © 2014 Martin Lalev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.