By Thomas Tsopanakis
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Transform your photos into stunning, illustrated gloom paints. The clean, intuitive interface, paired with powerful and robust tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTMENT CONTROLS
16 Precise & selective controls:
• brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpness, vibrance, vignette, shadows, highlights, temperature, tint, hue, gamma, sepia, blur, glow and angle
• adjust controls simultaneously
• 50 authentic, film-inspired filters
• Auto adjust filter for instant fixes that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• RGB, red, green, blue curves
• Essential for photographers and assistant for artists
BOKEH, COLOR, BORDER, DRAW
• 34 beautiful bokeh shapes and light effects
• Experiment with different color palettes: monochrome, white-point, and false color
• Add and customise text and borders
• Draw on images
MIRRORS, DISTORT, HALFTONE
• 52 modern, edgy mirror effects
• Amazing distort options, including: bump, light tunnel, pinch, twirl, glass and many more
• 23 halftone filters for amazing painterly effects
SKEW, CROP, ROTATE
• Correct horizontal and vertical perspective distortion
• Straighten crooked photos
• 11 crop presets, expand, rotate and flip filters
Add Gloomlogue filters from within the Photos apps
• Generate the histogram of the image
• Calculate average, maximum, minimum, maximum alpha and minimum alpha colours of the image
• Simple, minimal design
• List of edits to jump between stacks
• Touch and hold to preview original image from everywhere
Be sure to tag your photos with #gloomlogue
Have ideas for new features or improvements? We'd love to hear from you:
What's New in Version 2.1
After SO many requests, the old icon is back!!! Yeah!!
- New editing tools: DRAW and RGB CURVES
- 3 new distort filters: Tilt/Shift, Sunbeams, Star Shine
- 9 new halftone filters
- 4 new adjust filters: Fade and RGB channels
- Image Analyser: export image histogram and calculate average, maximum, minimum, maximum alpha and minimum alpha colors
- Faster Perfomance
Follow #gloomlogue hashtag on Instagram to find the best pics made with the app and don't forget to tag your photos too!
Thank you for bringing back the tree app icon!
The updates might be fine, but why did you change the app icon/logo? The old one (with the tree) was so unique and pretty! This new black and red one is hard to see on the screen, doesn't stand out on the page, and is frankly "ugly". It has NO style...sorry but true! I appreciate the updates, however I would hope you might consider going back to the old app icon!
Please please please change the app icon to something attractive...I can't stand the black square with the red dots!!!
Thank you for listening to the users regarding the tree app icon-it's back and so much prettier!
What else could you want?
I've just started using this photo app, but so far it's pretty all-encompassing with A LOT of effects, frames, borders, filters, etc... I'm sort of an app junkie, esp photo apps, & this is def one of the best I've used to date! The filters are stunning, *and* their effects are adjustable on a scale with the photos changing in realtime as you slide up & down the scale. I've probably got about 30 photo editing apps on my phone right now but have tried over 100. This one is simple enough for a beginner- looking much more complex than it is- & has enough options for an experienced user to still produce exquisitely edited photos.
WOW! Can't even use this without a review!
Ok I get the app creator is a college student, but let me give some advice as a photographer and someone who GREATLY VALUES OTHERS REVIEWS.
PLEASE LET OTHERS ACTUALLY USE YOUR APP IF YOU WANT AN HONEST REVIEW! I will not NOT GIVE YOU an honest review if I can't use your app, and I don't appreciate trying to edit my pictures and every 10-30 seconds a message pops up telling me a college student is a creator and to please rate the if I like it.
Yes I would be happy to, WHEN I USE IT! But not when I haven't even used it! This makes me want to delete it! This angers me more than anything when app creators constantly pester people before they even use an app. Apple needs to crack down on this. It's getting out of control!
Also your app would be more "user friendly" if you could use it in landscape mode. This is enough to make me want to delete it. But because I like the features I thought I might overlook that. But now, I'm thinking twice since I can't seem to DO ANYTHING WITHOUT BEING PESTERED FOR A REVIEW. IF I get asked for an update before I find out how I like this app, it will be deleted.
Please be aware everyone, you will be constantly bugged until you give a review!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Tsopanakis
- © Thomas Tsopanakis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.