Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the LifeTrak family!
Your LifeTrak activity tracker already provides a lot of insight about yourself on a daily basis, for up to seven days, all conveniently right on your wrist. Pairing it with the LifeTrak app will give you a deeper understanding of your activity, your sleep and most importantly yourself, providing additional motivation towards a healthier lifestyle.
IN SYNC: Easily synchronize data from your activity tracker to the app and also transfer goals and other settings from the app to your activity tracker.
DEEPER INSIGHT – 24/7/365: Look at both details and trends on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly – and even longer - basis. Easy-to-read charts and graphs that will help keep you focused on the road to fitness bliss. Rotating your device to landscape view will reveal additional in-depth information and insight.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART: In the fitness world, it is well known that heart rate matters. In particular, calorie burn is dependent not only on motion but also on heart rate as well — which is considered a more precise way to determine calorie expenditure. View your min/max/average heart rates obtained throughout the day, week, month and year, as well as the corresponding calorie burn.
Here’s to a healthier you!
App pairs with LifeTrak Move (C300) and LifeTrak Zone (C410) activity trackers. To learn more about LifeTrak and our products, visit www.lifetrakusa.com
What's New in Version 3.5
1. French language support - You can now view your app in French depending on the language settings of your iPhone/iPad device.
2. Implement Increment Sync - Allows user to sync their data to server in a short time.
3. Actigrahy graph shows wrist off detection.
4. The default unit used in User Profile is lbs (pounds) and inches.
5. Changed the settings for Auto Sync:
a. Once per day
b. Once per week
6. Added "Save" button on the Notification page.
7. Enhancements of each graph for iPhone 6+
1. Revised texts on some page for labels and titles to be descriptive and easy to understand.
2. Smooth transition of graphs between landscape and portrait.
3. Allowed displaying of workout graph only when R450 watch is connected.
4. Added icon for the distance metric in Dashboard.
5. Disabled landscape view on Sign-up page.
6. The Light Exposure goal will not be visible to users when LightTrak Daylight Alert is OFF.
7. After signup and R450 watch connection, the Bluetooth connection remains ON.
8. Added "Back" button on the Signup page.
1. Fixed bug on overlapping syncing message when multiple instance is started
2. Fixed crashes issues due to of conflicts between iOS 7 and iOS 8
3. Fixed issue in sleep mode when changing settings in Goals page
4. Fixed issue with workout time not being updated immediately
5. Fixed issues with dashboard graph displaying previous data before displaying the latest data
6. Fixed Total Sleep Time discrepancy between portrait and landscape view
7. Notification Settings issues:
a. Wrong notification status is displayed after installing and syncing watch in the app.
b. Display on watch settings is not working when selecting in the list.
8. Auto Sync time is not properly working.
9. Wrist detection of the watch changed to OFF after syncing goals
10. Fixed issue with dasbhoard wheel icon not displaying it's percentage indicator.
11. Fixed issue with Popup dialog always showing after syncing even without changing the settings of the app.
12. Fixed issue with properly handling of watch face when updating settings to either "Simple" or "Full".
We are working hard in addressing your feedback and introducing more features in the future updates. Keep sharing your feedback to us, we really appreciate it. Thank you.
Overall it's good
I've been using the application on my iPhone 5 pairing it with the c410 for a week now. So far I haven't had a problem pairing or transferring information. Every time I try it works.
Now for the application capabilities, I think it can improve much more and become a very good application, but now the current version is just ok. In the current version all graphs are missing a key information that makes them difficult to interpret. They are missing proper labels for the horizontal lines! The "X" axis info is lacking. It is a simple fix that can make the application much better. That info is critical for the heart rate and sleep information.
The sleep information needs to improve and include better graphics and information about quality of sleep. The bar graph needs to include horizontal lines that indicate sections of light, medium, REM, and deep sleep as it is in the watch, and also include amount of hours in each category. In the current format the blue bars are difficult to interpret.
The heart graph also can improve and include what horizontal line represents fat burn, cardio, and peak zones.
Be able to share the information with a computer app and the apple health app would be nice too. Lifetrak has the opportunity to do a very nice application, let's hope the hear us!
awful - will not pair consistently
I’ve been trying to get this app to work with my Brite R450. I’ve contacted tech support a few times and their recommendations don’t work. Bluetooth pairing times-out or won’t reconnect. It acts like it’s connecting & then errors out, which then brings you back to the beginning with the App asking you to set up a new device again. Very inconsistent result and frustrating product. I’ve tried going back to the Arugs App as well, which also has odd behavior over Bluetooth Sync.
I got the new C410 it works good I love it have no problems with that only thing out wish it does better is your sleep data syncs with Walgreens