Matching! My First Brain Training
By Perception Technologies, S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MATCHING! My First Brain Training is an educational game to help children aged 2-6 years old learn the names of letters, numbers and colours in different languages. It is a fun way for them to develop different abilities and skills.
The application provides access that is interactive, free and structured at the same time, to the names of letters, numbers and colours in different foreign languages. Users listen to how the letters and words are pronounced by native speakers in each language.
The complementary game is a fun way to consolidate the learning of basic vocabulary. It supplements vocabulary and requires use of the skills of observation, abstraction and association.
The application is 100% safe, without advertising or integrated sales. It is simple to use and intuitive. Children can play safely and be fully autonomous.
- Basic vocabulary of the names of letters, numbers and colours in four languages
- A game of observation, abstraction and association
- Developed with advice from educators and native teachers in each language
- The audio uses native speakers
- The number of possible games is almost unlimited
- Explanation is provided for both correct and incorrect answers in order to consolidate learning
- No advertising or integrated sales
- In English, French, Catalan and Spanish
What's New in Version 1.1
Good players deserve an award: We've add four different acknowledgment certificates per language!
No sound second app does not have sound baaaaaaad. Don't get app
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 25, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 35.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, Spanish
- Seller: Perception Technologies S.L.
- © 2013 Perception Technologies & Estudi Kalimba
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.