By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEGENDARY ORANGE™ TONE ON YOUR iPHONE OR iPOD TOUCH.
Turn your iPhone/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile Orange guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! Use the iRig HD, iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPhone® or iPod touch®, and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube with your floor controller.
AmpliTube Orange was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Orange to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version AmpliTube Orange, you can choose from 6 Orange amp models and 3 stompbox models.
AmpliTube Orange is Audiobus compatible, meaning it can be opened inside the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps, opening up many more creative options.
The built-in Speed Trainer is a robust practice tool that lets you import audio and change tempo without affecting pitch. Load songs, backing tracks or loops from the Music library on your device or from a computer, and play along. Slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to enhance your playing skills.
As a multi-FX processor for guitar, bass or any instrument, you can build your Orange rig with 3 simultaneous stompbox effects that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
AmpliTube Orange is also a recording and production studio with a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which you can expand to a full-featured 4-track recorder with master section via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later, if desired. A new 2-measure preroll feature makes it easy to come in on time when recording.
Capture ideas quickly and share your work by exporting high-quality audio files or M4As. Record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube Orange.
IMPORTANT: if you currently own AmpliTube for iPhone, upgrade to the latest version (now available as a free upgrade), and all AmpliTube Orange gear models are available as in-app purchase, either as a complete set or a-la-carte. This is recommended if you’d like to use the AmpliTube Orange models with your other AmpliTube for iPhone app.
AmpliTube Orange features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile + recording app
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus compatible: works in any of the 3 Audiobus "slots"
- 4 stompbox models — Highway Drive, The Shaker, Echo Trip (by registering), and Noise filter
- 6 Orange amps with matching Cabinets — OR50™, Rockerverb 50™, Thunderverb 200™, Tiny Terror™, AD 30™, AD 200 Bass MK3™
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Orange™ Mac/PC software
- Enhanced interface for iPhone 5 + new iPod touch
- Single-track recorder (with re-amping and preroll) expands to 8-track studio with master section via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate, tweakable effects per track on the multitrack recorder
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real-time playing
What's New in Version 1.1
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- Projects sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- iPhone recorder can be expanded to 8 tracks
- New Multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between all AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX$14.99