AmpliTube Orange for iPad
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEGENDARY ORANGE® TONE ON YOUR iPAD. NOW WITH iRIG® BLUEBOARD DIRECT INTEGRATION, AUDIOBUS SUPPORT IN iOS 8 AND MORE!
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile Orange® guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! AmpliTube® Orange® was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Orange to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version AmpliTube Orange, you can choose from 6 Orange amp models and 3 stompbox models.
It lets you build your Orange rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
Plug your instrument into AmpliTube Orange via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). Plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube Orange straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig BlueBoard integration. Or use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube Orange with your floor controller of choice.
AmpliTube Orange® is now compatible with Audiobus in iOS 8. It can be opened inside Audiobus (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps for many creative purposes.
Use the Speed Trainer tool to import backing tracks and loops from your Music library for practice. It lets you speed up (+200%) or slow down (-50%) so you can hone your chops.
AmpliTube Orange is also a recording and production studio with a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which you can expand to a full-featured 8-track recorder with master section via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later. Amplitude Orange® now also allows project sharing between different versions and devices.
IMPORTANT: if you currently own AmpliTube for iPad, AmpliTube Orange® gear models are available for in-app purchase either as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can now use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Orange for iPad features:
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (iOS 7 and above)
- Audiobus compatible
- 4 stompbox models — Highway Drive, The Shaker, Echo Trip (by registering), and Noise filter
- 6 Orange amps with matching Cabinets — OR50™, Rockerverb 50™, Thunderverb 200™, Tiny Terror™, AD 30™, AD 200 Bass MK3™
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to 8-track studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate, tweakable effects per track on the multitrack recorder
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
More apps information:
What's New in Version 1.1
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- Projects sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- New Multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between all AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
This has many good features. In playing to songs from your library you can set loops and then slow the down to learn complex licks. Emulations very nice. Only problem is some songs from library error out instead of loading in for no real reason. Have only tried as trainer with headphones while traveling, so I don't know if orange emulations are good through foh or power amp.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 143 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX$14.99